** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals

DC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Well done Danny and thanks for the tip , I doubled it with Scunny and it was relaxing to know that half my bet was up after 23 minutes . Anything for today ? Will be having a few beers this afternoon thanks to you and bet365. Cheers - I'd like to buy you a beer but does internet beer exist?

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Cheers Brookes, enjoy your beer :beer Wolfsberg v Weder Bremen looks nailed on but the odds are very low - 1.66 on Betfair. You could always have a go at Chelsea v Man City covering 2-0 (best odds with Tote) or even Barcelona v Atletico Madrid again covering 2-0 to the home side. None of these bets are offical picks. Best of luck Danny

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals If you can find good odds in the MKD v Huddersfield game I'd take it, no cover. However it's too short for me @ 1.66 Betfair Had no time to stat this weekend so I'm not going to rush in with a selection today. DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Well MKD v Huddersfield came in at 2-1 so hopefully you backed it. Tonight's LDV trophy fixture interests me Oldham v Wrexham I'm on +2.5 at 1.72 Betfair NO COVER £92.75 I'm convinced it'll go in. DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Oldham 3 Wrexham 5 :loon Gotta be happy about that!! Bank now £156.20 after commission. That's a profit of £136.20 on this run and a total of £267.39 profit since the thread started... Starting to feel more comfortable doing short stints and then reverting back to a £20 bank. Remember there is real money going down on these selections and I am serious about winning the £1000 no matter how long it takes. Danny

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals PRESTON v IPSWICH has to be considered. Here's why: Preston last 6 at home: 3-2, 1-1, 3-2, 3-0, 2-1, 3-0 (scored 15 let in 6) Ipswich last 6 away : 2-0, 1-1, 2-1, 1-3, 4-2, 2-2 (scored 12 let in 9) It has to be a qualifier. Looking for a price now.... Danny

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals I shall be reverting back to a £20 stake, accumulating until I hit over £100 profit each time. I think this is a safer and more logical method. I know I'm going against my intial plan of trying to hit 8 consecutive winners but I'm sure you can understand the reasoning. I don't want to destroy all the hard work that's gone into this. PRESTON V IPSWICH (7:45) Over 2.5 goals £17 @ 1.88 1-1 £3 @ 7.2 Total stake = £20 (Both prices taken at Betfair) DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Cheers guys. Shame it finished 1-1. Nevermind. Bank = £20.67 after comm. Today I have a dilemma, 3 games I'm quite happy to back, which do I choose? Walsall v MKD 1.57 Huddersfield v Blackpool 1.72 Hull v Wrexham 1.6 Bet365's prices aren't too hot, so I'm going along the lines of 3 x £6.89 doubles, no cover. Cheers DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Not much joy last time out folks. Sorry. OK I have an absoulte cert for you today and it's a cracking price! :loon Tottenham v Fulham +2.5 @ 2.12 Looking at Spurs last 5 home games, the only time they failed to score was when they tackled Chelsea, aside from that they slotted in 14 goals and kept no clean sheets. The only game Fulham failed to score in, during their last 5 away games, was at Highbury and they have kept no clean sheets either. £17.00 +2.5 @ 2.12 £3 1-1 @ 7.4 Cheers DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Yes absolutley. The total profit now stands at £227.39, I need to get another decent run going... I cannot believe the value on tonights Premiership game: Norwich v Man City Now Norwich have been thumping them in at home presently so I'm going to have to rely on them to bag 2 and City 1. I think Norwich are going to go for it tonight, they need to win their games now to get out of trouble. I need an early goal and perhaps a bit of magic from SWP to land this bet. Let's round the profit to £200 and go for £22.39 +2.5 goals @ 2.3 and £5.00 on 1-1 @ 7.4 Wish me luck! DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Dear DANNY,I have only just read your + 2.5 thread and hope you backed +2.5 in the Norwich match. I did , also had man c to win, and more than 11.5 corners at gamebookers,1.85. My spread bets were: buy total goals, (at 2.70),buy total corners at 12 - in total there were 15, and sell bookings - big mistake! as there were 4 yellows and a red ! Still, I made a small profit. Will you be posting your next system predictions ? I look forward to backing them. Have you considered backing high scoreline teams like arsenal, wigan, yeovil etc? Worth a shot ! Reply if you wish. spreadman .