Lay Of The Day - Wed 26th May

RIGHT OR WRONG 3.25 Sedgefield. Place Lay. On the form of last time, it seems pointless opposing him, let alone in the place market. However, prior to last time he was disappointing and one run doesn't make him a transformed horse. Fine, he could go and win by 20 lengths, but if he doesn't feel like putting it in, as he has done on many occasions, then the odds of around 1/10 in the place market would look great value. This track a little different to Perth, so maybe the track can give him something to think about too. So, should win and can win easily, but at 1/10 with his chequred past, I'd be a place layer at around 1/10, irrespective of the end result.

Lay Of The Day Selections ~ 26th May 435 Sedgefield : Ruby Crown Going to lay Ruby Crown again, she done me last week when winning at Towcester but i'm convinced she's a tricky ride and runs here off 7lbs higher mark. Sedgefield is a bit different to Towcester where her two wins have been and connections probably running before the handicapper gets stuck in. One or two of the opposition have live chances and fancy Samizdat and Symphonica to be prominent.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.