** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay of the day - Mon 24th May

7.10 Windsor Anne of Kiev - 1 pt lay - I think she is a well handicapped horse but alarm bells have to be ringing at her 9/4 price considering she has repeatedly failed to live up to the hype. She may well get her head infront finally here but the course sometimes suits those racing prominently, and 9/4 looks a layers rather than a backers price IMO.

Re: Lay of the day - Mon 24th May Im totally with Fin here and wouldnt be surprised to see her drift through the day tomorrow, but at current price is a fantastic lay! 7.10 Windsor A very tough looking handicap and with a frustrating favourite and far too short to risk, Anne of Kiev is clearly in good heart but her running style has got her into trouble last twice and is a risky proposition at 9/4 would need to be a ew price for me personally. I am shocked to see Sometsuke as big as 5/1 in early market, he has been race on aw and soft ground mainly and shown little yet when he raced on fast ground maiden at bath he was 2nd, and then again on fast ground last time out in handicap company he romped home by 5 lengths, still lightly raced and now got the winning thread and racing fast ground again he could prove a massive danger to all not drawn to badly in stall 9 neither I see no reason he shouldnt be a 3-4/1 shot! My other interest lies in a winter AW improver Spinning Bailiwick, showed little in channel islands on turf but improved out of recognition on aw throughout winter improving 30lb in the handicap and is still 5lb above last winning mark and didnt look to be exactly improving towards end of aw season but was badly hampered on penultimate start and maybe confidence was knocked so is worth a chance to see if new yard can carry on that improvement back on turf. 1pt lay anne of kiev