Metro Fantasy Football World Cup 2010

So, I'd been keeping an eye out for any free Fantasy Football comps appearing, and by the looks of it a lot of you guys have already used Metro for the league etc before - so why not do it for the World Cup? http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/ I've created a Mini-League called PuntersLounge, league PIN 8005286; feel free to create your teams and join the league. Restrictions are £100m for 2 GK, 5 DEF, 5 MF, 3 ST, with (seemingly) no restrictions on number of players from one country. I've created mine, however, with the traditional no-more-than-2-from-one-team approach, although I may end up changing that as it gets closer ... There is a transfer amnesty until 3pm, June 11th so make sure all your tweaking is done by then. As long as I'm able to during the competition I'll simply copy across the table into the thread to keep everyone aware of how badly I'm doing ;) Have fun working out which crummy defender you want to put up with (we all have one) :ok Rob

Re: Metro Fantasy Football World Cup 2010 You're allowed up to 5 teams per person - wanted to check I could create for one team and join with another. Then just thought screw it, might as well go for all 3. In the other comps people had multiple teams, I'm happy to go with whatever others want (anything from 1 to 5 teams) just wanted to see how it worked first. Thoughts?