** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goodwood - Sat 22nd May

2.45 Goodwood FINAL VICTORY bumped into the useful Coin of the Realm when beaten into second last time out at Ascot but he was entitled to need the run a little and better is expected of him tomorrow over a distance over which he is proven. 7/1 William Hill, EW 5.35 Goodwood SOUTH CAPE looks to be at one with himself judging by his recent success at Ascot and he hasn't been hit overly hard for that win. With previous winning form at this track and also distance winning form I think he can give a good account. 6/1 SJ, EW

Re: Goodwood - Sat 22nd May 2.15 Goodwood Johnny Mudball has frustrated since the switch turf, never even threatened last time out on soft ground and is now running on fast ground for the first time and also runs in a smaller field this time and will be interesting if able to get to the front and dictate this and just cant be written off yet after being so impressive on the AW during the winter. 0.25pt e/w Johnny Mudball 13/2 sj 2.45 Goodwood Perpetually is on my list but conerns over Johnston form (although had a few winners yesterday) and whether he is just a sitting duck to something that is progressing in such a competitive heat as this. Managua stayed on really well on his first start for nearly 2 years and was first try over 10f (raced at 6f & 7f as a 2yr old) and kept on really gamely, should come on for the run and still lightly raced and open to plenty of improvement off a 1lb higher mark and this step up another further 2f shouldnt be a problem on the back of his last run. 0.25pt e/w managua 6/1 sj

Re: Goodwood - Sat 22nd May 14:45 Goodwood I was on Record Breaker LTO and tipped him up on here, thought he travelled quite well that day but just found nothing when asked upon. I feel the reason for that was mainly due to the fact that the ground may not have been to his liking as it was probably too soft for him. Should stand a much better chance today on good ground and has also been dropped 4lbs. This means he runs off a mark of 92 which is the lowest mark he has run off since his last win back in September which came off a mark of 96. Has a previous course win to his name which shows he handles the track and has won over the distance three times in total. The only thing that puts me off is the fact that Johnston has not been in good form this past couple of weeks but he has hit the odd winner here and there and I feel this one is well handicapped. Brunston is a danger being stepped up to this trip for the first time, won well over a furlong shorter at the track last season. 0.5pt win Record Breaker @ 7/1 (>Bet365 - BOG) 17:35 Goodwood Got to take my chances on Mujood who absolutely loves it round here having won 5 times and placed 4 times from 19 runs. Has won twice over 6 furlongs, twice over 7 furlongs and once over today's course and distance of a mile. Only 2 of his 11 wins have came over a mile but won in style at Brighton LTO in this grade running out just over a 3 length winner. Raised 5lbs for that but John Fahy takes over on board today who takes off 5lbs which eases off that extra weight so Mujood must be a strong contender to take this race. Truism could pose a threat having already won at the course and is lightly raced so could be open to more improvement. 0.5pt win Mujood @ 7/1 (Ladbrokes - BOG)