Catterick - 21/5/10

Catterick 4.50pm That'll Do Nicely won well enough here last time out over 12f and now turns out again 6lb higher in the ratings and over a similar trip. Won off 63 in may 2009 for Tom Eaves and runs off 64 today. Has an obvious chance off this rating but I also like the look of Hel's Angel. This one is top rated, races off 71 and has stayed on over 1m a few times, suggesting the further trip may be no problem. I saw this run at Pontefract and for a track that suits front runners/prominent horses I was very impressed with how it came from off the pace in the last 2f to win the race, looked to have some class about it that day. 3rd last time out off 73 rating, staying on over 1m and currently 17-2 with VC Bet. Parhelion also looks the least exposed and gets the trip and may be worth a small bet at 6-1 with VC Bet but the main bet for me is Hel's Angel against the favourite. 5pts WIN - Hel's Angel 1pt WIN - Parhelion (prices as above)

Re: Catterick - 21/5/10

Catterick 4.50pm That'll Do Nicely won well enough here last time out over 12f and now turns out again 6lb higher in the ratings and over a similar trip. Won off 63 in may 2009 for Tom Eaves and runs off 64 today. Has an obvious chance off this rating but I also like the look of Hel's Angel. This one is top rated, races off 71 and has stayed on over 1m a few times, suggesting the further trip may be no problem. I saw this run at Pontefract and for a track that suits front runners/prominent horses I was very impressed with how it came from off the pace in the last 2f to win the race, looked to have some class about it that day. 3rd last time out off 73 rating, staying on over 1m and currently 17-2 with VC Bet. Parhelion also looks the least exposed and gets the trip and may be worth a small bet at 6-1 with VC Bet but the main bet for me is Hel's Angel against the favourite. 5pts WIN - Hel's Angel 1pt WIN - Parhelion (prices as above)
Won @ 9/1 :nana:nana Well done mate, hope you had something on the forecast.

Re: Catterick - 21/5/10

Won @ 9/1 :nana:nana Well done mate' date=' hope you had something on the forecast.[/quote'] Unfortunately not, backed them both this morning on Betfair but still made a nice profit on the race. Got another for tonight that I'll post in the Haydock thread in a moment. :ok