** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 Time is what I lack. For me, Toluca will be the champion of this tournament. Santos know that Toluca won't give the same facilities at the deffense that Morelia, for this they will count with Ludueña for this match. Ludueña is not a desequilibrant factor for me, another players of Santos have taken his roll, and are more dangerous for Toluca, Oribe Peralta is one of they. Santos have many man that can do goals, Toluca have a little less, but Toluca have brilliant strikers along with a good team, Santos have good strikers and a good team. A score of 7-1 don't convince me, because the deffensive lacks of Morelia and the mistakes of his coach. Toluca by tradition have more experience in Liguillas and if they win to Pachuca, offensively better than Santos, they will win this tournament, but I find in this leg the factor of local making Santos stronger, but Toluca has beaten Santos in his stadium. The last time they meet Toluca overscore 7-1 Santos in a final. I was tempted to take Santos DNB, Over is also an option, but I will stay away of this bet, until the second leg, wherever happens in this leg, won't affect the outcome Toluca will win! At my risk: Santos DNB Stake:1/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 Its very probable, but Santos know that the deffense of Toluca won't give the same concesions that Morelia give. Morelia sees very vulnerable in his match against Guadalajara when Guadalajara win 1-2 in the first time. How I say the coach instead of repair the fails in Morelia deffense, throw his players forward to attack, and this opportunity was taken by Santos to humble Morelia. I better advice you that take this match Santos DNB and with small stakes. Toluca is very dangerous, they have velocity and are seeking their 10 championship. One time they score 7-1 to Santos. This is a match to take with care. Santos DNB is a good call for me. Small stakes. I'm more confident in Libertadores and in LA Galaxy. Hope this help you ChrisUK. Success!

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 Just check Toluca last away matches and you could see that this match wasn't going to differ from those. Toluca on away with coach delaTorre is pretty laid back and have a very solid defense.

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 Same reasonements that in my last post about Toluca. They are almost invulnerable in Nemesio Diez, this is not a sort of magic, one the fans, tickets are sold out since the first day. Second the height (is above Mexico DF 2400 meters above sea level) and the climate, Toluca is a very heat (or warm) place. With respect to this last Torreon is a calid place too, I think that they won´t have the same difficulties other teams will have here. Again, both teams a great play of team. But Toluca will liquidate this match with his more quick game and desequilibrant stars. Toluca vs Santos Toluca @1.9 Betdaq Stake:3/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 I see Toluca stronger than Santos, but not in this match. Well Toluca is one of my favorite teams, they play no one other team in México exception is Pachuca. Well done! But the bet lost. :eyes

Re: Mexico Primera Division May 21st-23rd 2010 I see Toluca stronger than Santos, but not in this match. Well Toluca is one of my favorite teams, they play no one other team in México exception is Pachuca. Well done! But the bet lost. :eyes But for other side was a good week.