Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

19/05/2010 Vitória Atlético GO 46.6 % 26.2 % 27.2 %
19/05/2010 Santos Grêmio 52.0 % 19.1 % 28.9 %

Re: Copa do Brazil May 20th 2010

any tips on tonights games guyz??? goals..wins?
I'm gonna take a double bet. Vitória vs Atlético GO - Vitória Santos vs Grêmio - Over 2.5 Vitória will go with full strenght, they had some good news from medical department and welcome back Ramon (key player), Viáfara (good goalkeeper) and Nino Paraíba. Atlético GO are playing nice football and might qualify with a defeat by one goal, as long as they score, in other words, 2-1 is a great result for them. Vitória play good football at home and have a more experienced team. They draw against Flamengo playing with a mixed squad last weekend. I believe they have what it takes to go trough the final. Santos won't have their main defensive midfielder today, Arouca. I rate Grêmio as a better side than Atlético MG. If we saw an early goal, then the bet is almost garantee. If Santos score first, Grêmio will have to get out of defensive and try to score. If Grêmio score first, Santos will be all in. In both scenarios there will be a lot of spaces for the counter attacks. The only problem of that bet is a late first goal, specially if Grêmio score first.

Re: Copa do Brazil May 20th 2010

Nicely down thales wish i followed both of your tips..i done both teams to score which was ok but in another game san paulo v curzieo, i did both teams to score aswell which did't..san paulo won 2-0. not having the best of luck with betting at the moment it seems..
Thanks, man. And in your case I think the problem last night was luck indeed, the red card for Kléber was decisive, all the tactic, structure and motivation down the drain two minutes after the whistle. Eleven against eleven Cruzeiro had a pretty good chance to score.