3.20 Cheltenham

peteg40

3.20 Cheltenham...ROYAL EMPEROR Royal Emperor treks south from the powerful Sue Smith's Bingtreks yard for the Servo Computer Services Trophy Handicap Chase. A top novice last season, he only found Rule Supreme too good in the SunAlliance Chase at the showpiece meeting here in March. Connections were more than happy with his third on his comeback in the Charlie Hall at Wetherby, and rightly so as he jumped and travelled well before tiring with four to jump. He looks certain to take high order as the season progresses and can defy top weight Just taken 5.2 on betfair:hope Views on the race would be most :welcome :beer

Re: 3.20 Cheltenham Certainly in my shortlist (of 17) for the Saturday Seven and looks like it's been unlucky in the past - perhaps today could well be it's day. Good chance I reckon. Spotlight reads "ran race packed with promise when third at Wetherby on reappearance even though eventually well beaten behind Grey Abbey after blowing up; big run expected." and my concern would be that blow up although after a previous run (7 Feb, Wetherby) the trainer did confirm that the forecast going for Cheltenham today will be ideal (Soft). I've even convinced myself, I think ;) Kevin