Lay of the day - Sun 16th May

2.50 Longchamp I hope this race is returning Betfair SP's BH, if not please scratch my entry. Dick Turpin - 1 pt lay - on the face of it Richard Hannon's runner seems to have done well to take second in the 2,000 Guineas behind Mafki but with concerns in places over the uneven pace I think he may be slightly flattered with his close proximity to the winner. I think there are plenty of unexposed improvers lurking in the wings here that could spring a suprise and that its not a race to be taking too short a price about a runner, so think he is worth laying.

Re: Lay of the day - Sun 16th May 3.40 Ripon Hard to see who could lead this small field, Cobo bay has been known to make running but his last wins have come in claimers to suggest handicapper has him should he get a positive ride. Dubai Dynamo was ridden more positively on friday night and just got home to suggest he isnt a one trick pony but a 6lb penalty makes life extremely tough in this small but classy field. Tiger Reigns is entitled to come on for run in lincoln but even so there is a niggling point that he may be held by the handicapper having raced in much better race on last start last season off his current mark and was well held in 4th that day and may just find things tougher this year after a progreessive season last year. Especially on faster ground than is ideal! Sunnyside Tom is the runne I am going with and I am surprised to see him as big as 9/2 he spent most of last year contesting claimers aswell as handicaps and was nothing but consistent and continued that trend last time out when dead heated for second last time out, should come on for the run and will need to off a 3lb higher mark but with conditions to suit and ideal trip this time. 1pt lay tiger reigns

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.