Ukraine Premier League.Final round.9th of May

Today Ukraine and all former USSR republics selebrate a Victory Day.The day when USSR army defeated Germany in SWW 2. Also there will be 2 matches of the death.Chernomorets and Kryvbas will fight for the last spot in UPL.Both play at home.Chernomorets is 1 point ahead of Kryvbas and both teams need 3 points. Nobody can imagine Chernomorets (Odessa) in first league.This club must be in UPL only.Today they will fight for the pride.Also i just don't see Blokhin(the former national team coach and present director of chernomorets) going into lower devision.Zorya are safe now and has nothing to play for.It won't be easy game for Chernomorets-Zorya is hard to break but I just don't see the Hero City Odessa losing their club today. Chernomorets to win @1.53 Kryvbas will be up for the fight as well.They start playing good football lately and i don't think Zakarpattya can hold them today. Both teams are missing few players today.Zakarpattya will miss their captain Babenko(keeper) and midf. Gomes and Trishovych. Kryvbas to win @1.50 I think both teams will win today and Chernomorets will stay in UPL. The odds are too short but i will go with a double @2.29 GL :ok

Re: Ukraine Premier League.Final round.9th of May

Sunday 9 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chornomorets Odessa v Zorya Luhansk (14:00 BST) 1.57 4.4 8 98.86 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v Metalurh Zaporizhia (14:00 BST) 1.2 7.6 15.5 102.94 %
maximize.gif Illichivets Mariupol v Karpaty Lviv (14:00 BST) 3.6 3.45 2.16 103.06 %
maximize.gif Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih v Zakarpattia Uzhhorod (14:00 BST) 1.5 4.5 7.6 102.05 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Arsenal Kyiv (14:00 BST) 1.44 4.7 9 101.83 %
maximize.gif Metalurh Donetsk v Obolon Kyiv (14:00 BST) 1.7 3.75 5.7 103.03 %
maximize.gif Tavriya Simferopol v Shakhtar Donetsk (14:00 BST) 8.5 5 1.56 95.87 %
maximize.gif Vorskla Poltava v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (14:00 BST) 4.33 3.5 2 101.65 %

Re: Ukraine Premier League.Final round.9th of May Got this totaly wrong :wall Both teams are loosing 1-0 at HT and both deserved to be in lower devision :spank Don't see any of them winning now but in this case Chernomorets will stay in UPL anyway. Not a good start for me.:$