Laying Play Off Favourites.

I have run similar systems on this thread in past seasons during the play-offs & they have always been profitable so far. Due to the unique nature of the play-offs, they are a nightmare for the bookies to price up, and the away side often get's a reault against the odds. There may be an element of loss recovery due to the short time span of the play-offs. Start Bank: 500 pts. First bet: Blackpool v Forest: Lay Blackpool @ 2.6 (20 pts liability) I wasn't going to start with this match, as I fancy Blackpool to win, but to omit it would defeat the object of the system.:hope

Re: Laying Play Off Favourites.

Blackpool v Forest: Lay Blackpool @ 2.6 (20 pts liability):sad
Poor start, it looked so good when Cohen put Forest 1-0 up with a goal of pure class, but it wasn't to be. 2nd bet: Leicester v Cardiff: lay Leicester @ 2.3 (20pts liability).

Re: Laying Play Off Favourites. Leicester v Cardiff was a winner, but the other two were losers today. I've had some cracking odds-on lays in The Premiership today as well, if only I'd used them for this system instead of the Conference play-offs! Never mind, it's early days. After 4 bets: Start Bank- 500pts Current Bank-454.61pts (commision deducted)

Bank now 480.64pts Bet 6: Cardiff v Leicester: Lay Cardiff @ 2.12 (20pts liability):clap
Another winner, pays 16.96 pts (commision deducted) Bet7: Swindon v Charlton: Lay Swindon @ 2.66 (20pts liability)

Re: Laying Play Off Favourites. Bet 7 was a loser, but another very close game that could have gone either way. bank now 477.6 pts. Bet 8 Huddersfield v Millwall: Lay Huddersfield @ 2.46 (30pts liability) bet 9 Aldershot v Rotherham: Lay Aldershot @ 2.2 (30pts liability) bet 10 Dag/Red v Morecambe: Lay Dag/Red @ 2.2 (30pts liability) The play-offs are due some draws this weekend, which is good news if you're laying favourites, unless of course you are talking about certain Italian matches!

Bet 7 was a loser, but another very close game that could have gone either way. bank now 477.6 pts. Bet 8 Huddersfield v Millwall: Lay Huddersfield @ 2.46 (30pts liability):clap bet 9 Aldershot v Rotherham: Lay Aldershot @ 2.2 (30pts liability):clap bet 10 Dag/Red v Morecambe: Lay Dag/Red @ 2.2 (30pts liability):(
2 out of 3 lays successful, returning 13.27pts (commision deducted) Bank now: 490.87pts.

Ouch, 2 losses! bank now 430.87pts bet 13 Rotherham v Aldershot: Lay Rotherham @ 2.4 (50pts liability):sad
I have been running these systems successfully for 5 years & have never known so many favourites winning in play-off matches! Tonight's match is a real dilemma, with Dag/Red already through, Morecambe will want to win to regain some pride, whereas Dag/Red's thoughts will already be on Wembley. On balance, I think I'll leave this one alone, but that means I only have the Finals to turn the system around!:unsure