Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** Sorry guys and gal :$ No excuse other than thinking it was a 10pm kick off like Mon and Tues ones were. Took the wife and kids shopping then went for a drive (assuring Toni I had plenty time as poker didn't start til 10!). Got in just after half 8, switched the monitor on and seen 'You finished the tournament in 2315th' :sad Really sorry, no excuse other than my own stupidity. On the plus side I didn't use a rebuy or an add-on :D lol Obviously I'll reimburse the $22. I can either add the $62 to the $75 I won on Tuesday (and the $$$$ we're going to win on Sunday) when I send the winnings back, or I could play 3 x $22 Betfair $3.2k Gtd tournaments to at least put the money to work. Either way is obviously fine with me. I need a slap :$ :spank

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** :rollinWe've all done it ..... :$ "Took the wife and kids shopping" .. thats sufficient punishment ;) ...... unless you woosy Toffees like shopping that is ...... Seriously though I leave it to the majority vote as to what you do with the money .... I don't mind if you want to play the Betfair tournies .... :ok

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out**

betfair games ok with me ...... when will you play them ?
Sorry Drew, just seen this. I can't play on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so will do Mon - Thu - Fri :hope (Oh, and all of you be assured I know there's a 6pm kick off tonight :$ :ok)

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** Guys, scrap this, I can't play tonight, sorry. Been woke up this morning with some bad news and we're driving down to Preston to see family. Will be back during the week, depending on what Toni's boss says in the morning when Toni phones her. I'll not play any Betfair tourneys, I'll just return the unused money to you - $16.30 each - by whichever way you xferred it to me, then you can use it in other stakings or whatever. My apologies once again

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** No problems Samba - hope all goes ok whatever it is :hope My maths might be wrong, but should we not all be expecting the full amount back as this was a stake back deal ? Think you may have forgot your success in the shoot out :loon

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** Hope all's OK with family Pete. I'm sure none of us are in a rush to close this, but when you get back to looking at it, I'm with Drew. Looks like your cash covered the original 2 stakes so they are returned under the stake back, with the rest returned as uncompleted. You keep the $9 profit as far as I'm concerned. :ok

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** You are right drew. I have become accustomed to not cashing over the last two stakings and forgot about the shootout cash. $229 staked and $234.85 to return. Will round that up to $235 and send $23.50 back each. Helen, toni's nana has passed away. She was a fair age and had a good innings as they say but toni's pretty upset and feeling guilty at us not coming down as often as we should- her dad's side of the family all live in preston and it's the case that we normally only see each other when something like this happens. Toni had plenty holidays unused at work and her boss has said to take as long as she wants. That said i am sure it will be monday at the latest when she is back to work as she isn't one for taking the pith. So will get your returns sorted soon- glad i managed to make you a profit or anyway not a loss. Finally apologies for the shocking punctuation- i am on my mobile phone and cant figure out the return button or the caps button.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** OK Guys. Update for you all. I have received the money off Pete for the stakings to be returned to the players as he is still in no position to play the games with no internet etc. So, the list i have is as follows: AvonGirl - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS PL-Avongirl (Bradford) heniek31 - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS HENIEK31 (CANTERBURY) Guppie - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS PLSTRIDER (PLYMOUTH) Received thank you teaulc - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO FULLTILT uuupppsssshipit = FOR OTHER STAKING TO WOODIE stodin - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS STODIN (NOTTINGHAM) Fonzie14 - 10% - $23.50 Myrie16 - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS MYRIE16 (HELSINKI) averick - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS AVERICKZ (SINGAPORE) bobthebuilder - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO STARS PLBTB (HEYWOOD) Dreamkiller - 10% - $23.50 = PAID TO FULLTILT DESTROYER7 (W) Can you let me know how you would like it paid/transfered please. I need to get it in my bank and that will take a couple of days as the snow is getting worse here so not gonna venture out on public transport, hopefully be wed/thurs at latest so if you can all let me know asap please:ok