Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out**

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba SamPa on PL
  • Stake Requested: $229 @ 100 shares of $2.29
  • Event/Tournament: various tournaments as set out below
  • Offer: Stakeback + 65% of profit = 1 share worth 0.65% of profit after stake returned
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 9th May - 16th May 2010
Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- Ideally I had planned to have finished my current staking before asking for an FTOPS one, but the change in regularity of the BtB means that's not possible. As some of you may remember I had a reasonably successful miniFTOPs staking with deadlydaveLDN last September, culminating in a 440th of 14428 finish in the Main Event for a $195 return ($55 buy in). If there's enough interest then I would like to have another crack at the miniFTOPs event this time around. I've looked through the events and identified five that I can commit to play, all no limit holdem events, and all that start at a reasonable hour this side of the pond - obviously I know that there will still hopefully be some late late finishes, but that is fine. Those 5 events are:
  1. Event 9 - Sun 9th May 10pm BST - ($33) - $30+$3 nlhe Freezeout - $600k Gtd
  2. Event 11 - Mon 10th May 10pm BST - ($33) - $30+$3 nlhe 5xshootout 6-max Turbo - $150k Gtd
  3. Event 19 - Thu 13th May 6pm BST - ($62) - $20+$2 nlhe 1r1a - $300k Gtd
  4. Event 28 - Sun 16th May 6pm BST - ($26) - $24+$2 nlhe KO 6-max - $300k Gtd
  5. Main Event - Sun 16th May 10pm BST - ($75) - $70+$5 nlhe - $1m Gtd

The plan for Event 19 would be to make a single buy-in, play a little more aggressively than normal, knowing there's a rebuy in reserve, and try and build a stack that way, rather than making a double buy-in and having to play more reserved. I'd feel comfortable in all of the above events - the normal freezeouts obviously, but I first built my bankroll playing 5-man STTs so the 6-max Shootout also appeals as something I think I could do well in too. If there's any interest then with the tournaments themselves being on Full Tilt, I would prefer to receive funds on that site (Toffee Pete, location begins with G), although other methods - Stars / Neteller / Bank Transfer - would also be ok if FT wasn't possible. I'll stop waffling and throw it over to you all now - any interest, any queries, just shout and I will respond as soon as I see them. Thanks for reading :ok ---------- AvonGirl - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm heniek31 - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm Guppie - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm teaulc - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm stodin - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm Fonzie14 - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm Myrie16 - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm averick - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm bobthebuilder - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm Dreamkiller - 10% - $22.90 - received tyvm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **40% Sold**

I will have 10% too please. $22.90 sent on PokerStars (stodin)
I'll take 10% plz Pete' date=' will transfer on FT when I get back from Luton on sunday if thats OK.[/quote'] Thanks both :) Received, stodin. No probs, Fonzie.

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **90% Sold** As you've now changed allegiances from Conservative to Labour (Rafa is my hero :tongue2) ....... I will take the last 10% please Pete ....... Sent via Pokerstars if thats not going to be a problem :ok

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **90% Sold**

As you've now changed allegiances from Conservative to Labour (Rafa is my hero :tongue2) ....... I will take the last 10% please Pete ....... Sent via Pokerstars if thats not going to be a problem :ok
Rafa IS my hero - he completed this season's mission to a very high standard indeed ;) Not sure I'm comfortable trying to win one of you lot some money, but oh well I'll give it a go :loon Cheers matey, Stars is fine :ok

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **90% Sold** Hey there was an interesting interview with Martin "Chelski" Broughton on Liverpool TV ..... its all systems go next year .... well the boilers are going to work properly at least I think he means ...;) Yep m8 try a bit harder than the Toffees did .... at least they came unstuck the same as us ... as I look down the table to find you ....:tongue2

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** Hope for better luck in the others then :sad I'd be lucky if I had played 2 other hands before the exit hand. I hadn't been able to get into pots without getting the cards as the chips were flying in from everywhere. Flush draws, inside straight draws, anything seemed to be fair game. I managed to get into a pot with KQ, flop KQx rainbow - just what I wanted... lost to a turned straight :( Play was very loose, and draws were chased no matter the cost, need to bear this in mind tomorrow night. Sorry all

Re: Samba's MiniFTOPS Staking Ask **Sold out** Just checked in to see if the tourney I played had finished - it hadn't :loon over 14 hours and still going strong. It's HU now, and one of the players is a player I had a note on - must be from a previous tourney I played. Note says "draw calling donk all way to river on 3 occasions" Don't know if it was in pots v me or just an observation I had made. Anyway, his style wasn't paying dividends... FTOPSpfft.jpg ...until now :loon