Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010

Friday 7 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Debreceni VSC v Videoton FC (18:00 BST) 1.9 3.7 4.4 102.14 %
Saturday 8 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ferencvárosi TC v Kecskeméti TE (14:00 BST) 1.67 3.5 4.75 109.50 %
maximize.gif Zalaegerszegi TE v Budapest Honvéd (16:30 BST) 1.57 3.6 5.5 109.60 %
maximize.gif Nyíregyháza Spartacus v Lombard-Pápa TFC (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 3 107.19 %
maximize.gif Paksi SE v Diósgyöri VTK (17:00 BST) 1.83 3.5 4.75 104.17 %
maximize.gif Vasas SC v Szombathelyi Haladás (17:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 2.87 105.86 %
maximize.gif Kaposvári Rákóczi v Györi ETO (18:00 BST) 3.1 3.4 2.3 105.15 %
Sunday 9 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MTK Hungária v Újpest FC (16:30 BST) 2.5 3.4 2.62 107.51 %

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010 like the look of debrecen here, think they will do the business, history speaks in their favour, they have won 5 games on the trot and have lost one game at home all season, and 3 points here will seal top spot for them aswell. with all this and there quality i think they will avenge the 3-0 away defeat to feher and win this game confortably

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010 Early thoughts ahead of the Hungarian weekend: Paksi FC v Diósgyőri VTK 08 May 17:00 In their midweek derby clash against Nyíregyháza, Diósgyőr have lost all their chances to remain in the first flight. The coach criticized the players and the management, and stepped down from his post after the game. Diósgyőr was a disaster on the transfer market, as they recruited a bunch of experienced, big name signings (even signed former Arsenal member Rohan Rickets), but none of them was able to live up to the expectations, and in the last games home grown young players got their chance to save the team - but they eventually failed. The new coach will be the young assistant manager, who will be the 4. coach to sit on the Diósgyőr bench this season. The club already told the players that most of them will leave in the summer, only the young guys to remain. Motivation is on the ground, players and staff are upset and 3 games still to go... Paks had a decent start to the championship, but after the winter break they failed to bring the expected results (money and management matters), so they found themselves in the relegation fight. They have well known, experienced players, who have more than 10 years experience not only in Hungary but abroad as well. They are 3 points ahead of the relegation threated Nyíregyháza, and 9 ahead of relegated Diósgyőr. Paks is always capable of scoring, and usually play tight games. They recently appeared in the League Cup final, and lost 2-1 to Debrecen, so they are not a bad team at all. But the fact that they haven't won in the league since November!! makes the last couple of games exciting for Paks fans. They played 0-0 in Diósgyőr in the autumn match. Paks at home 5-3-5 Diósgyőr away 1-2-10 So I expect Paks to make and end for their bad run and beat the aimless Diósgyőr, who will field youngsters. It's also important, that Diósgyőr's arch rivals Nyíregyháza is behind Paks, so if Paks wins then Nyíregyháza will most likely go down with Diósgyőr. And Diósgyőr will never make any favours for their most hated opposition... Jump on the price right now, as it will drop soon as the bookies realize the news. Paks @ 1.61 at B365

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010 Debreceni VSC vs Fehervar - home win at 10/11 ]Debreceni VSC to WIN !! Fehervar have had an outstanding campaign and I can only respect the frankly legitimate title challenge that they've launched but they're starting to look stretched and have started to buckle under the pressure. Their defeat against MTK Budapest at home last match indicated that all too clearly with the visitors for that game having conceded six goals in their previous two games and having thrown away two two-goal leads during those games so their morale wasn't exactly high. Don't get me wrong - MTK Budapest are a very good side, in my opinion, but to lose 1-0 at home to them was an unthinkable result for a side attempting to launch a legitimate title challenge. The fact that they've scored just one goal in their last three home games shows how hard they're finding the pressure and I think defeat last match may just have ended their title push despite mathematics opposing me. Fehervar don't have a good record here in the Soproni Liga - who does? - so their one defeat in thirteen away games this season is under threat from the giants of Hungarian football. Fehervar have been impeccable on the road this season but I think last match will have hit them hard, which should play right into the hands of their experienced and able hosts. Fehervar have rarely struggled to score goals this season but now the pressure is on and they're not coping. They're looking very stretched and are now travelling to a very experienced and capable host in Debreceni so I expect a home win tonight. The bookies have priced the outcome at 10/11, which isn't far off the mark for me but is still longer than it should be. Debreceni VSC are generally priced far too short in this league so it surprises me that the bookies have missed this opportunity because Debreceni are the better side by some distance. Fehervar have had a good season but they're not in the same ball park as their hosts tonight so the home win at 10/11 should be a good value bet tonight. courtesy of http://www.thefootytipster.com/ this man is a LEGEND !!!

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010

Early thoughts ahead of the Hungarian weekend: Paksi FC v Diósgyőri VTK 08 May 17:00 In their midweek derby clash against Nyíregyháza, Diósgyőr have lost all their chances to remain in the first flight. The coach criticized the players and the management, and stepped down from his post after the game. Diósgyőr was a disaster on the transfer market, as they recruited a bunch of experienced, big name signings (even signed former Arsenal member Rohan Rickets), but none of them was able to live up to the expectations, and in the last games home grown young players got their chance to save the team - but they eventually failed. The new coach will be the young assistant manager, who will be the 4. coach to sit on the Diósgyőr bench this season. The club already told the players that most of them will leave in the summer, only the young guys to remain. Motivation is on the ground, players and staff are upset and 3 games still to go... Paks had a decent start to the championship, but after the winter break they failed to bring the expected results (money and management matters), so they found themselves in the relegation fight. They have well known, experienced players, who have more than 10 years experience not only in Hungary but abroad as well. They are 3 points ahead of the relegation threated Nyíregyháza, and 9 ahead of relegated Diósgyőr. Paks is always capable of scoring, and usually play tight games. They recently appeared in the League Cup final, and lost 2-1 to Debrecen, so they are not a bad team at all. But the fact that they haven't won in the league since November!! makes the last couple of games exciting for Paks fans. They played 0-0 in Diósgyőr in the autumn match. Paks at home 5-3-5 Diósgyőr away 1-2-10 So I expect Paks to make and end for their bad run and beat the aimless Diósgyőr, who will field youngsters. It's also important, that Diósgyőr's arch rivals Nyíregyháza is behind Paks, so if Paks wins then Nyíregyháza will most likely go down with Diósgyőr. And Diósgyőr will never make any favours for their most hated opposition... Jump on the price right now, as it will drop soon as the bookies realize the news. Paks @ 1.61 at B365
Well, better late than never. :welcometo PL mate looking forward to see around

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010 Vasas v. Szombathelyi Haladas Are allowed to enter the last four weeks in the league and both teams left the target. Meaning that both teams had trouble defensive teams. Defender in a match so trivial I think they will care even less than this match and I expect plenty of goals. Good Luck ... :cheers OVER 2,5 GOALS@ 1.60 Expekt

Re: Hungary Soproni Liga May 7th-9th 2010

Debreceni VSC vs Fehervar - home win at 10/11 ]Debreceni VSC to WIN !! Fehervar have had an outstanding campaign and I can only respect the frankly legitimate title challenge that they've launched but they're starting to look stretched and have started to buckle under the pressure. Their defeat against MTK Budapest at home last match indicated that all too clearly with the visitors for that game having conceded six goals in their previous two games and having thrown away two two-goal leads during those games so their morale wasn't exactly high. Don't get me wrong - MTK Budapest are a very good side, in my opinion, but to lose 1-0 at home to them was an unthinkable result for a side attempting to launch a legitimate title challenge. The fact that they've scored just one goal in their last three home games shows how hard they're finding the pressure and I think defeat last match may just have ended their title push despite mathematics opposing me. Fehervar don't have a good record here in the Soproni Liga - who does? - so their one defeat in thirteen away games this season is under threat from the giants of Hungarian football. Fehervar have been impeccable on the road this season but I think last match will have hit them hard, which should play right into the hands of their experienced and able hosts. Fehervar have rarely struggled to score goals this season but now the pressure is on and they're not coping. They're looking very stretched and are now travelling to a very experienced and capable host in Debreceni so I expect a home win tonight. The bookies have priced the outcome at 10/11, which isn't far off the mark for me but is still longer than it should be. Debreceni VSC are generally priced far too short in this league so it surprises me that the bookies have missed this opportunity because Debreceni are the better side by some distance. Fehervar have had a good season but they're not in the same ball park as their hosts tonight so the home win at 10/11 should be a good value bet tonight. courtesy of http://www.thefootytipster.com/ this man is a LEGEND !!!
Thank you ;)