** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Chester - Thursday 6/5/10

Re: Chester - Thursday 6/5/10

14.45 Chester - Chester Vase 14/14 ran in the last 2 months at a Grade 1 venue. 13/14 made the top 3 LTO 12/14 were held up or prominent 12/14 had placed over 9f/11f With that the 1st to go are 1, 6, 7 due to the first point. No's 3 & 4 didn't make the top 3 LTO. No 2 hasn't placed in trips of 9f and up. Were left with O'Brien's Rocket Man who has a good draw in 4 and should be up with the pace. He hold's a Derby entry and this could decide how good he is. He'll also like the going he won on Yeilding at the Curragh. 1pt win @ 5/2 bet365
Just goes to show the winner fit all the trends apart from having a recent run bit annoying when you can't guarentee fitness of the horses!!

Re: Chester - Thursday 6/5/10 Well done all today's winners :clap Pretty happy that I decided to take the bet on Yaa Wayl last night @ 9/2 especially since it won @ 7/2 and could only see 4/1 max when I got up, the Jarvis stable continue to be on good form, 3/4 at Chester over the two days. Will be keeping an eye on him at the track again tomorrow.

Re: Chester - Thursday 6/5/10 Strange race that 2.15 race, so many of them already off the bridle 3f out and jockeys rowing away when normally you'd still see many sat motionless at that point. Wrong tactics on many of them for allowing those in front to go away and the ground changing to good to soft may have had some impact on performances. Really disappointed with Sans Frontieres, lost a shed load on that bloody thing but won't write it off just yet. Well done those on Debussy, I was right to oppose the fav/2nd fav and typical that we end up with an 11-1 winner and 10-1 2nd, I had the right idea thinking there was value in the race but was clearly on the wrong horse. I didn't notice Icon Dream running today, got that as one to follow, would have been ew on that if I'd seen it and it was 2nd under Jamie Spencer today, that is improving too and only a matter of time before it wins.