Lost all my Full Tilt bankroll

glceud

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow Cheated a wee bit though, I had to go play short-handed rush omaha hi/lo to lose the last $100:wall I have regained the will to live:D

Re: Lost all my Full Tilt bankroll

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow :nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow:cow
It appears that bananas and cows dance to a different beat. :drums

Re: Lost all my Full Tilt bankroll I think he means he has got the rush monkey off his back. He couldn't just quit, but he could let it beat him. And now he no longer has to play rush poker to prove something to himself his quality of life is massively improved. Correct me if I'm wrong Ed.....

I think he means he has got the rush monkey off his back. He couldn't just quit, but he could let it beat him. And now he no longer has to play rush poker to prove something to himself his quality of life is massively improved. Correct me if I'm wrong Ed.....
That's what I took from it as well

Because he's got back his life
Spot on, and again by Alun with slightly more detail.:clap Those Scandanavians are so cool and calculating;) (p.s its only my full tilt bankroll)

Re: Lost all my Full Tilt bankroll I have been completing similar challenges with frightengly consistent success in low stakes cash games on pokerstars most lunchtimes at work. I honestly don't know how GaF does it....

Re: Lost all my Full Tilt bankroll I completed an equally mind numbing challenge with "coolers" a while back on betdaq (B2B) were it took me 93 games to lose the $5 I had there. Check my graph on sharkscope as fivepenny I call it "table mountain" I only had $33 in FT when rush was introduced its the $600 peak I hit during the challenge which is more of a problem:lol

I have been completing similar challenges with frightengly consistent success in low stakes cash games on pokerstars most lunchtimes at work. I honestly don't know how GaF does it....
You work? :eek