Chester Cup

Guys, not something I always encourage on here but had a very strong word for a horse running in the Chester Cup on Wednesday, take it or leave it but here its is; Overturn, 14/1 available at moment. Someone i know of who gets very good info only a few times a year, i heard he went round town on saturday backing it several times for the race this week trying not to alert anyone, its not jocked up yet so i imagine he knows its a definite runner. May try and lead all the way. Thats all i know but in the end he had a lot on EW, even by his standards.

Re: Chester Cup Nice one BH. :ok Price on BetFair at time of posting is only 9.8 (someone's having a nibble on this). While there isn't much liquidity at the moment, Overturn is the 4th most bet at this time and represents just over 7% of the totals bet so far. So there may be some scope for a trade here.

Re: Chester Cup

just read on ATR that its one of two taken out the race and is now a NR :ok
Just heard the news, not sure whats gone on, i'll try and find out, wonder if they entering it in the Swinton instead? Sorry guys:$

Re: Chester Cup By Tom Kerr 3:26PM 18 APR 2010 SCOTTISH Champion Hurdle winner Overturn is unlikely to tackle the Totesport.com Chester Cup despite the sponsor rating the Donald McCain-trained six-year-old their 9-1 joint favourite for the marathon Flat contest. The progressive hurdler was an impressive winner of the Samsung-sponsored Grade 2 at Ayr on Saturday and will be entered for the May 5 contest, but McCain said on Sunday the talented newcomer was more likely to target the Toteswinger Swinton Hurdle at Haydock three days later. RELATED LINKS

Overturn, who only made his jumps debut in November, israted 93 on the Flat and previously won at distances of up to 1m6f when under the stewardship of Walter Swinburn. McCain said: "Overturn will be entered in both the Swinton and the Chester Cup, but more than likely he will head for the Swinton next." Overturn's Scottish Champion Hurdle success was the latest high in a brilliant season for McCain, who recently broke through the80-winner mark and saddled Peddlers Cross to take the Neptune Investment Management Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival. "This has been a brilliant season," reflected McCain. "Every time I think it cannot get any better something new comes along."