Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010

Sunday 2 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Gaziantepspor (16:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4 109.97 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor (16:00 BST) 1.35 4.5 7.5 109.63 %
maximize.gif Denizlispor Kulübü v Gençlerbirligi SK (16:00 BST) 3 3.2 2.2 110.04 %
maximize.gif Diyarbakirspor v Besiktas JK (16:00 BST) 5.5 3.6 1.55 110.48 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Eskisehirspor (16:00 BST) 1.2 5.75 11 109.82 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Kasimpasa SK (16:00 BST) 1.85 3.2 4 110.30 %

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010 Bursaspor - Kayserİspor bursaspor to play a perfect game last week was 0-0 with g.saray ta. had not followed such a long match..Take the stress on this day will win comfortably. this match will be goals.kayseri goal to find these days.bursa really good team. success is no accident bursaspor 1 bursaspor -1 hndp 2,5 over I would like not to delete this link:cry sister sites we can:cheers

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010 ankaragücü - trabzonspor Trabzonspor in the Cup final four days later will...With the coming weeks oynayacak.f a.gücü f.bahçe. match of the garden are very caring..A match without a goal this game.very likely to draw.. 2,5 under draw ( half time )

I would like not to delete this link:cry sister sites we can:cheers
user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010

ankaragücü - trabzonspor Trabzonspor in the Cup final four days later will...With the coming weeks oynayacak.f a.gücü f.bahçe. match of the garden are very caring..A match without a goal this game.very likely to draw.. 2,5 under:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana draw ( half time ):eyes:eyes
user_online.gif report.gif progress.gifedit.gif
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

ankaragücü - trabzonspor Trabzonspor in the Cup final four days later will...With the coming weeks oynayacak.f a.gücü f.bahçe. match of the garden are very caring..A match without a goal this game.very likely to draw.. 2,5 under draw ( half time )
user_online.gif report.gif progress.gifedit.gif
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Why is date of matches 2. May? They are now gonne - on 1. May.:wall:eek
Sorry mate, There must have been some mistake on the Odds-Comparison site. I'll take care of it. I'm not sure if you look for one game in particular. Anyway, four games are still on May 2nd, so I'll put them in a new thread shortly.

Bursaspor - Kayserİspor bursaspor to play a perfect game last week was 0-0 with g.saray ta. had not followed such a long match..Take the stress on this day will win comfortably. this match will be goals.kayseri goal to find these days.bursa really good team. success is no accident bursaspor 1:nana:nana:nana:nana bursaspor -1 hndp:nana:nana:nana:nana 2,5 over:eyes:eyes:eyes I would like not to delete this link:cry sister sites we can:cheers
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010 ANTALYASPOR - G.ANTEPSPOR ( 1 ) This game will give young players a chance ta g.antep...Antalyaspor wins the day:notworthy:notworthy DENİZLİSPOR-G.BİRLİĞİ ( 2 ) DENİZLİ were relegated.g. team to win a close association.Football is a collective team g.birliği.:notworthy:notworthy Good luck to everyone:cheers:cheers

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010 It's not about "please, don't delete", mate - read the above note and act accordingly - moreover, there is no link back, not to mention prominent, on your site (which is in Turkish anyway. Without any action on your side all your links will be deleted.

It's not about "please' date=' don't delete", mate - read the above note and act accordingly - moreover, there is no link back, not to mention prominent, on your site (which is in Turkish anyway. Without any action on your side all your links will be deleted.[/quote'] :spank:spank:spank:spank:spank

Re: Turkey Turkcell Superlig May 2nd, 2010 Fenerbahce v. Trabzonspor Hello from Turkey to all of you ... Turkey Cup final result is open to all kinds of ... Not claim to be in the league championship with Trabzonspor Fenerbahce will encounter the largest island. Difficult to match the two teams played cautiously in the loves of our team ... Even normal period may have ended 0-0. Gollum less likely to be a match ... Good Luck ... Loves from Turkey ... :cheers Under 2,5 Goals@ 1.83 PinnacleSports