PL Exclusive-Betfair League with $1100 Added starts 10th May.

Hooloovoo

PL Exclusive-Betfair League with $1100 Added starts 10th May.  

1. 1.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive-Betfair League with $1100 Added starts 10th May.

why not?)
:welcome to PL so-one As already stated by the other please stick around and contribute to the site and im sure you will enjoy any future games that PL may provide. I understand your frustration as i wanted to play these sort of games when i first joined but i was patient and stuck around and am still here. So we hope to see you at the tables soon :ok

Could crakthenu please let us know your PL name so you can score points and be eligible for the final
I can't believe he/she is back when we made sure we rechecked all the usernames before issuing the password. It must be a member I have a different alias for. Please crackthenu, put us out of our misery and tell us who you are. :sad

Re: PL Exclusive-Betfair League with $1100 Added starts 10th May. Apologies to all on my table - software running like a bloooooomin' pig :wall I have to click the buttons about 10 times for them to work. I can see plan B coming in to operation very soon :@

I can't believe he/she is back when we made sure we rechecked all the usernames before issuing the password. It must be a member I have a different alias for. Please crackthenu' date=' put us out of our misery and tell us who you are. :sad[/quote'] No point in this person taking part as they wont be awarded any points unless they come forward

CRACKTHENUTZ thats me..:nana
Ah-ha ! Avon PI on the trail..... Any chance that's your username and your alias is an abridged version? Style of play fits the bill - one minute chip leader, next minute short-stack. ;)