Wolverhampton 26th April (AW)

3.30 Wolverhampton The top weight in this handicap could be very interest if fully wound up and could go well at a nice prive, yard ticking over well with several big priced placed efforts recently. Lord of the dance has changed hands and been gelded since last scene which can often bring out improvement and theres no hiding he needs to improve as he has been put up 5lb for latest second and is still a maiden although placed behind some useful horses and doesnt shape as ungenuine. 0.5pt e/w lord of the dance

Re: Wolverhampton 26th April (AW) I've had a good look at the card but there isn't anything that stands out........ Last few AW cards have been poor..........I think it sinks down once the turf starts in earnest from the Craven meeting Also i don't like looking at a race and seeing horses that have already been out on turf and coming back to the AW.......I haven't got an angle on their turf runs Think I might put the AW away now until October time........ I've really enjoyed this AW season, plenty of winners, made a really good profit...........now I'll try not to fritter it away during the turf season........:unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.