Sandown Friday 23rd April

1.10 Invincible soul won a newmarket maiden last season which was well franked by Fair trades win last week. This race looks an open affair with no real favourite to look at. Off a 1st hacp of 84 and with Ryan in the saddle, Invincible Soul can continue Hannons recent good form.

Re: Sandown Friday 23rd April No Hubris 2.55 Sandown My thoughts from last years flat season on this horse:

Impressive at York on debut, well backed, forged clear. 6th in Coventry behind impressive Canford Cliffs, tried to go pace with winner and faded. Entered in 2010 Derby, can win before then.
I was with Kevshat during the Dante meeting and this horse looked fantastic in the parade ring. The major annoyance about York is the distance from parade ring to betting ring. It was 6-1 when we left the parade ring and 7-2/3-1 when we got to the betting ring. I really fancied this horse but didn't back it due to the price. It was really impressive on the day and absolutely dotted up, just pulling clear of the field. It will definitely come on for this run as it has been off track for 311 days and might be one to follow throughout the season, looks like it might go off favourite tomorrow and the price will influence if I back it now or leave it and back it in a better race at a better price somewhere down the line. The York race was a class 3 maiden but I immediately said Listed/Group winner in the future. Entered for the Derby but sire has a stamina index of 6.6 so the 1m trip today may be better suited.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.