Best bet of the day 23rd April

4.35 Wolverhampton Copperwood looks a solid little bet his attitude has taken a big turn for the better recently never wins by any big eye catching margins but the way he wins his races is very eye catching creeps into contention then asserts he won nicely last time out and a 4lb rise looks lenient and may take some pegging back if in the same mood. 1pt win copperwood

Re: Best bet of the day 23rd April Chepstow 7 55pm Dont Tell Baby 1pt lay Horse will go off very short imv and will be value to get beat,lay has ran its best races at this track having ran 5 times over the years coming 3rd and 2nd twice being the best of the lot but the lay has never won a race to date and this wont change in this race I like 3 other horses in this race 2 being of good form for me and the 3rd just under the score level but has more to come and this maybe the race for it to start The lay will go of to short and i cant have it as others beat this horse,laying Goodluck Whatever You Bet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.