Kempton 20th April (AW)

5.00 Kempton Not a strong looking staying race with a few of these coming back from breaks and Ermyn Lodge might be the one to beat having finished well on latest start 200 days over CD, yard are in cracking form and was progressing nicely before a break and no reason to think he wont keep improving. Calculating may be the biggest danger as he is nothing but consistent. 0.5pt win ermyn lodge 5.35 Kempton Splendorthegrass looks a class above most of this lot, has first try on aw today and was a group performer as a 2yr old when 5th group3, a 3rd on penultimate start off 94 in competitive handicap reads well in this company and although needs to bounce back from a disappointing run last time out, but since changed yard and been gelded, lightly raced and certainly open to more. 0.5pt e/w splendorinthegrass 7/1 bet365

Re: Kempton 20th April (AW) 2.20 Kemp - Craicattack - win at 9/4 BOG with William Hill Front runner who should be suited by todays small field as he should be able to dictate things Steps back from 7F to 6F - I'm undecided as to wether front runners are better off back in trip or up in trip, I can't fathom it out really.........but he should be OK back in trip as he seems to run quicker than the others even tho' he runs over further usually. Perhaps rather thn getting to the front and slowing it down, he should get to the front and take them along quick, bringing his 7F stamina into play. I'll watch how it goes with interest

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.