** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Polish Ekstraklasa 19-20/4

Monday 19 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Polonia Warszawa (16:45 BST) 2.55 3.25 2.75 106.35 %
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v GKS Belchatów (19:00 BST) 2.8 3.25 2.6 104.95 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Jagiellonia Bialystok (19:00 BST) 1.63 3.5 6 106.59 %
Tuesday 20 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Polonia Bytom (15:30 BST) 2 3.3 3.75 106.97 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Slask Wroclaw (17:45 BST) 1.36 4.4 8.5 107.83 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (17:45 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.7 105.40 %

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 19-20/4 Wisla - Slask I will be brief, the hosts must win the match, with a view to the next confrontation with the Lech. They play the game for the match better, but it is not yet possible to reach their level. After you change the coach you will see a better game on the offensive, so finally play. "Krakow ball" is a short application on the ground. You may ask yourself, who came out better break to the national mourning. I think it might help one person in particular, hosts a star-Pawel Brozek. If the player is in the form, this team plays much better, so I hope that the time allowed him to collect. The hosts will play without Soblewski, a key player, but recently, without form, and is to replace. Visitors to the average team, capable to play a good meeting. Played it with Legia and I think that it is not only a magnificent game of their weaker stance helped the hosts to gain a point. Guests will have a small test in the attack, because one of the attackers was suspended by the club, and pauses for a second card. Replace the Cwelong their former Wisla player, but when he played for Wisla famous for lack of efficacy (although he lacked technique.) I think the hosts will win this match. My picks: Wisla Stake: 8/10 @1.36 in bet365 Booth to score: NO Stake: 6/10 @1.63 in Expect Ruch Chorzow - Odra Wodzislaw Hosts is a better team, but It is a region game, so the result may be different (clubs, sometimes it helps the IMO). Ruch will play without the two biggest stars of the team and Niedzielan Sobiech. Those attackers won the majority of goals scored, and it really does not come to replace them. Guests will fight, and therefore decide the outcome of minor errors. Personally, I do not play 1/x/2 My pics: under 2.5 Stake: 7/10 @1.55 in bet365 GL :ok

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 19-20/4 Lechia Gdansk - Polonia Bytom Hosts play better away than at home. However, the last game of the Legia showed that, prior to its audience can play well. Lost a little unfortunate, because I led 2-0. The composition of the host look good, I see no major shortcomings. Polonia did not play well in the ore. I saw them in matches from the Wisla and the Arka and not presented well. Especially in the last away match, where the hosts led 2-1 and missed a 100% chance in 90'. Moments later, Polonia has led to a tie. I think that Lechia will not lose points and it was unfortunate that today Polonia luckily did not win again. The hosts are a better team, they play before a loud audience that both teams do not like, it will further motivate fans to doping. Course appears to be somewhat overstated, it would use. My pics: Lechia Stake: 5,5/10 @2.1 in bet365 Probably I am playing a double- Lechia&Wisla with medium stake GL :ok

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 19-20/4 My picks: Wisla Stake: 8/10 @1.36 in bet365 Booth to score: NO Stake: 6/10 @1.63 in Expect 1-0 FT :nana My picks: under 2.5 Stake: 7/10 @1.55 3-2 FT :wall Ruch played better in offens than with Niedzielan and Sobiech. My picks: Lechia Stake: 5,5/10 @2.1 0-0 FT :wall Lechia missed penalty and some 100% chances. The result should be something like 3-0..f@ck bad luck :notworthy