Charity Tourneys

starshine

I basically like Charity Tourneys. No matter if like the one we had of forum or organized by a Pokerside Last nite I saw that obvious Full Tilt is doing quite regulary some. For different things. The one last nite was for kids with autism. And there are others to come up. Buy in was 5 + 5 so 5 went to charity. I wondered if I am the only interested in such, (which I doubt) and if it would be a good idea to have a thread where Charity Tourneys are posted?

Re: Charity Tourneys ok found three so far on April 20th 13:00 ET no clue what that time is in Britain or Europe is 5 + 5 buy in on April 20th 16:00 ET 10 + 10 buy in these two the donation goes to usacares.org, which well I wont do them, but that a personal thing that i just prefer donations in europe or more poor countries than the States, but that should not stop others from playing this on April 22nd, 20:30 ET, buy in is 10 + 10, donation goes to Nature Conservancy (nature.org) In all three games half of buy in goes pott, other half is donation All three games on Full Tilt