Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12

Saturday 10 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBohemians 1905 v Bohemians Praha (14:45 BST) 1.76 3.5 5 105.39 %
maximize.gifFC Baník Ostrava v 1.FC Slovácko (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.5 11.5 102.35 %
Sunday 11 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifSK Kladno v SK Ceské Budejovice (14:00 BST) 2.58 3 3 105.43 %
maximize.gifFC Slovan Liberec v FK Teplice (16:00 BST) 2.6 3 3 105.13 %
maximize.gifFK Marila Príbram v 1. FC Brno (16:00 BST) 2.5 3.15 3.1 104.00 %
maximize.gifFK Mladá Boleslav v FK Jablonec 97 (16:00 BST) 2.39 3.05 3.15 106.37 %
maximize.gifSK Sigma Olomouc v FC Viktoria Plzen (16:00 BST) 2.45 3.2 3.2 103.32 %
Monday 12 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAC Sparta Praha v FK Slavia Praha (16:30 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.8 105.80 %

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12

Sport Football (Czech Republic)
Event FC Baník Ostrava - 1.FC Slovácko
Selection 1
Strength 9/10
Date 10/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.40 (Back)
Reasoning Czech Liga - FC Baník Ostrava (2nd, 45 points) hope to go top of the league with a win at home against 1.FC Slovácko (14th, 22 points) who laanguish one place above the drop zone. FC Baník Ostrava have the best home record in the league and 1.FC Slovácko have one of the worst away records in the league with only one away win, which leads to the conclusion that FC Baník Ostrava should win. I hope FC Baník Ostrava will win. Good luck!

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 Hmm, not sure about Sparta v Slavia derby - Slavia never does well away @ Sparta, but they are now rejuvenated a little after the change of their coach, and they already beat Sparta in the cup (although they may take a bit soft approach as they have absolutely nothing to play for in the league - Sparta going for the title - and their only way to Europe leads via the cup - and they need at least a draw in the second leg against Sparta):unsure

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 Sparta - Strestik, Husek, Pamic, Hejda, Brabec (probably), and Kucka out, a big loss is only the last one, though. Slavia - Kaufman, Vomacka, Hlousek, Naumov, Romanovs, and probably J. Cerny out, most of them big losses Some info/opinion also in the post above yours;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 Slavia with nothing to play for in league and Sparta chasing Europa dreams - clearly this looks like a HW, but is it? With the way things have been past few days in betting world, I really don't know what to expect. :sad

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 That's right, but I would still lean toward the home win. 1.8 on BF looks good enough. However, it's still the fiercest derby clash in the Czech top flight (although the only two hard-core clubbists are the coaches, and then maybe Repka in Sparta, most of other players are not even from Prague and certainly were not raised by either vclub, rather bought from elsewhere, but the situation is the same in other countries too).

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 I wanted to take Sparta for this game but they were too short at 8/11. I wanted to back them because this fixture is being replayed on wednesday or thursday in the cup and that's the one Slavia will go for as it should be their only route back into European football next season, if my memory serves me correctly! A year without European football would be a disaster for Slavia so I wouldn't have been surprised to see them rest players today ahead of the game mid-week which I think Slavia may salvage a draw in.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 10-12 Sparta one up in the 60th - anyway, Slavia actually can't rest any players as they have a lot of absentees, they just can take it lightly today - 30 mins remaining, weather pretty adverse (unpleasant rain). We'll see.