Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back

glceud

Any one know the script with these? These seem to charge you if you withdraw to a credit card. Does it depend how much you withdraw or is it a flat rate? Some google search's suggest they dont charge for neteller withdrawals, any one know if this is correct? Cant seem to find definate answers anywere online and I have given up on customer support every were (it just upsets me these days)

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back I've heard from other players that they have been charged quite a high % of withdrawal sometimes 5% so they thought about using Neteller but i just use the Local Bank Transfer every time, haven't been charged and shows in bank within 5days but that is to a debit card it might be different to a credit card i'm not sure.

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back Cheers peeps, looks like neteller, the wife has been known to look at my bank statements:tongue2 Systematic of modern society that she doesnt mind what happens on my credit cards, I mean it's not real money is it:unsure

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back glceud, from the responses here, I'm not sure people are answering the question you asked. Was your question "Does a withdrawl affect my rakeback?" rather than "Do Full Tilit charge to withdraw?" As far as I know all withdrawls affect MGR and therefore rakeback but they do not incur additional charges. Regarding the actual MGR hit, it seems that there is no set charge either by method or amount.

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back That's news to me and I hope you're not right :unsure Are you saying that there is a charge against your MGR if you withdraw your funds? Full Tilt dont make it easy (transparent)!! I know MGR is hit if you spend FTPs (though there is a loophole where if you spend it on some MTTs then the MGR hit does not get deducted)

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back

That's news to me and I hope you're not right :unsure Are you saying that there is a charge against your MGR if you withdraw your funds? Full Tilt dont make it easy (transparent)!! I know MGR is hit if you spend FTPs (though there is a loophole where if you spend it on some MTTs then the MGR hit does not get deducted)
Isn't MGR basically just the net profit that FT have made from your account? If you make a deposit/withdrawal using a method where FT have to pay a charge to the bank/Neteller, then that would reduce that net profit.

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back

Isn't MGR basically just the net profit that FT have made from your account? If you make a deposit/withdrawal using a method where FT have to pay a charge to the bank/Neteller' date=' then that would reduce that net profit.[/quote'] Yes, but FT are about the only site to hit you for everything which effectively reduces your 27% rakeback. This is important when you are deciding if Stars or FT is best for you. If you compare FT with Will Hill (I'm grandfathered for rakeback there) I pay no fees whatsoever and I can play on overlay tourneys, deposit and withdraw when I want and maintain 30% rakeback. The only -ve point is I can only spend player points in crappy low level tourneys which doesn't interest me anyway. Here is a better thread with more examples of deductions: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/49/internet-bonuses/okay-can-someone-please-explain-mgr-hit-ftp-rakeback-points-medals-withdrawls-535145/

Re: Full Tilt-withdrawals and rake back Looks like I am back to being confused. Yes the question was does making a withdrawal effect my rakeback. I made a $50 withdrawal back to my credit card and it appeared to lose me $15 in rakeback due, Couldn't really check though as rakeback pro's is undergoing maintenance.(I like to make lots of small withrawals to pay my credit card when ever I add to it, £30 worth of petrol that time!) Think the original posters on here rake so much that they wouldnt notice $15 here or there;)