PL Virgin Poker League - McG Wins!  

1. 1.

• Yes Please!
    • No Thank You

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Down to 4 in the game tonight. Fascinating scenario between rivrd and goater who both need to survive one more position in order to qualify for the final next week. The two other players (voj & mcg) are now assured of there place in next weeks final! :ok EDIT: My mistake - they both need top 2 :$

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Congrats to Goater and RIVRD for finishing 1st and 2nd respectively tonight earning a place in next weeks final. Other places have went to FUNKYB31, McG, lastime1 & RB (see table in post 1) :clap This leaves 1 wildcard place to be decided between 7 players who have supported this game this month by playing all 3 games:

McG Junior
AvonGirl
runadrum
pistonbroke
Dodger
glceud
morlspin
I will put these names in a hat now and get Mrs GG to pull out 1 name from the hat if everyone is OK with that?

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April

What's your Mrs doing with Morls and a webcam?
:eek I don't really know!!! On a serious note - have just spoken to graeme and he hasn't used his webcam before so he's not 100% sure how to use it. He says he's going to figure it out tomorrow night and if he can get it working he will do the draw tomorrow night, live on the forum if possible :hope If he can't get it working then he has thought of a fairer way of doing the draw which he will explain tomorrow :ok

Not guaranteed to be him then as Vicky will hopefully be giving birth this time next week ;)
I was going to say something about the 'Next Dad' market, involving laying AvonGirl, then realised it may not sound quite as I had meant... (I know what the 2nd V in AvonGirlV stands for anyway) (It's not 5)

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Yeah, im testing webcam as we speak, and should be able to do a draw (may be fun this way) I cant play the final anyway, as Vickie and I will be at the hospital with our new born son!!!! (fook me , 9 months has flown over since i found out at DTD) Other way to do it, is ill PM a list of players to one member on here, ask another member on the forum to pick a number between 1 and 7 and we get the player we need :ok

Is that another "Spoon" for Mr Morl.....:tongue2
Hadn't thought about trophies. I do believe you're right. :ok And a cup for Mr Geordie. :clap Actually, you don't get 2 spoons, you just get an updated engraving on the one you've got. :lol

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Well done all who qualified :clap Was sitting frantically doing some sums after I was knocked out in 9th last night, looking to see if I had done enough, as it happened, I worked out I had, and the only 2 qualifiers coming from below me in the table, would be finishing 1st and 2nd and auto qualifying. Looking forward to next week :ok

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Live Prize Draw Done!!!!! See who wins!

Magic. :lol Well done James. :clap(but how do we know they didn't all but one have morlspin on them ;))
Cos i cant play anyway lol I'd have had to get real lucky to pull Dodger out 2nd time, and we all know i dont run like god!:D