Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3

05 Apr 15:00 Mjällby AIF v Gefle IF 1.75 3.50 5.25 05 Apr 15:00 AIK v Örebro SK 1.83 3.25 5.00 05 Apr 15:00 Trelleborgs FF v Helsingborg 3.00 3.20 2.40 06 Apr 19:00 Brommapojkarna v GAIS 2.30 3.10 3.25 06 Apr 19:00 Elfsborg v Häcken 1.72 3.50 5.00 06 Apr 19:00 IFK Göteborg v Djurgården 1.44 4.20 7.50 06 Apr 19:00 Malmö FF v Halmstad 1.44 4.00 8.50 06 Apr 19:00 Åtvidabergs FF v Kalmar FF 5.00 3.50 1.72

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 Mjällby 1.75 @ bet365 is the bet of this round. Also AH -1.0 2.31 and Markus Ekenberg to score or Tobias Grahn to score. Mjällby is very strong at home and not many teams will be able to get away with 3 points at Strandvallen this season and defenitely not Gefle. Markus Ekenberg is scoring for fun with 4 goals last 2 games and Mjällby have won 2 straight and impressed.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 Hello guys, it's been a while since I posted on here but here's my tuppence worth. 1) IFK Goteborg vs Djurgardens The IFK manager Stefan Rehn complained about his side’s complacency. He expects the team to show a different attitude against Djurgaden. ”Last year we had also three points after three matches and we finished second in the league. There is still a long way to go but we have to show that we want to win and fight for it.” Ironically, both sides have lost to the same teams this season! Hacken and Helsingborg who are both flying in the league but IFK did beat a weakened Kalmar side 3-0 away on the opening day of the season which led us to believe they were really going for it this season. Last years semi-champions will seek nothing less than 3 points today and considering their historical stats against Djurgardens it should be fairly easy. The odds are too short for the straight win but I’m more than happy to take them in my accumulator. The handicap really is attractive because IFK have beaten the visitors 6-0 and 4-0 in the previous seasons on their home patch. Verdict – IFK Goteborg – 1 AH (half stake returned if IFK win by a goal only) 2) Atvidabergs vs Kalmar The hosts have already sacked their manager after losing their first three games AND failing to score a goal in 270 minutes of play. They really do look doomed and after spending almost 3 decades to get into the Swedish top-tier it looks like they’re going to go straight back down again. The assistant manager has taken charge and the players were supposedly behind the board to sack Daniel Wiklund. Kalmar really have proved that they were a two man team last season. The Elm brothers (Magnus and David) were sold and they were the two key players playing through the core of the team. The first game of the season proved exactly so when they were spanked 3-0 at home. Kalmar do have a team of “rude boys” who tend to miss training sessions and disciplinary actions were taken against Brazilian duo Sacramento and Ferriera who decided to go AWOL. Their best player so far this season was sent off last match and one really has to question how the bookies are offering Kalmar @ 1.55. That’s far too short for my liking because Kalmar were shocking against Trelleborg and were lucky to come away with a point in the previous game too! I’m guessing being experience campaigners this should really be 3 points in the bag but at those odds? Ugh. Verdict – The new manager syndrome might earn Atvidabergs a point today despite not scoring this season but if I had to choose between the two it would have to be Kalmar’s experience. 1-0 for the away side or under 2.5 goals. Good luck! 3) Malmo FF vs Halmstads I love Malmo. End of. My favourite side in Sweden by far. They failed to live up to the expectations last season but have started this season in style. Playing some of the most beautiful football scoring 3 goals in both their previous matches. When they had a 0-0 opener at the start of the season the chants of “same old Malmo, always sleeping” were ringing all around GAIS but the keeper actually made a fine penalty save and Malmo could easily have won the game. Yet, 7 points in 3 games and back to back wins has really boosted morale in the camp and Ronald Nilsson will ask his players to take their impressive display against Gefle in the last round and utilise against poor travellers Halmstads. Halmstad were put up for sale when they lost 6-0 to Elfsborg and were given an ultimatum to perform. They duly delivered a performance but against Atvidabergs which isn’t really the greatest task. Yet, it was 4-0 and would have restored some pride and belief. I expect them to have a go for the opening half-hour or so before getting dominated by Malmo’s wingers who really are on fine form so far. Should be a comfortable home win after last week’s antics. Verdict – Big stakes on Malmo straight win and a cheeky one on -1 AH. I've gone for a nice little accumulator on these three teams as well! Good luck guys! :ok

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 Thanks Toffeeboy, some very good points there. I agree that the odds on Kalmar are disappointing and it is one of those frustrating positions where you have a strong feeling about a team but the odds do not equal the probability of a win! How many times have I left those ones out and then seen them come in. good luck.:ok

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 p.s. this is the team news for IFK/Djurgardens: IFK Injured: Hannes Stiller, Robin Soder, Petter Bjorlund, Mikael Dyrestam, Fredrik Risp Adam Johanson is set to return to the squad. Djurgarden Suspended: Igboananike Injured: Daniel Sjolund Not sure if that alters your opinion Toffeeboy?

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 I knew about the injuries before I put my preview mate :ok Johanson is a international player and will slot straight into the team. Even with players missing IFK should get the job done. They are a decent side and Djurgardens are a piss poor team away from home - they were beaten 6-0 which truely is embarrasing and beating Atvidabergs right now isn't exactly hard is it? This could very well come back to bite me in the ass but I'm ready to take IFK straight in my accumalator. Good luck mate!

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3 What a terrible terrible day.. IFK 22 shots attempted..1 goal to show :puke Malmo under 2.5 goals :clap Malmo 17 shots..ugh. :sad More than 50 shots between the three teams and 2 goals. SEND THEM TO SHOOTING CAMP! :spank

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 05-06/3

i feel sorry to all who bet at malmö todays match halmstad played with 9 defenders and 1 attacker
commiserations .....can't believe that none of the three favourites could manage a win between them. If, like me, you believe in patterns in football, you will get on Malmo for goals in their next game. In my experience, when a team misses a lot of chances, the law of averages steps in and corrects the balance during the next game!