Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04

Sunday 4 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP AGF Aarhus v Randers FC (14:00 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.4 103.85 % HB Køge v Brøndbyernes IF (16:00 BST) 6.2 3.8 1.67 102.33 % Monday 5 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP Silkeborg IF v Aalborg BK (13:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 3 107.19 % FC Nordsjælland v FC København (15:00 BST) 5 3.5 1.8 104.13 % SønderjyskE v FC Midtjylland (15:00 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.5 107.13 % Odense BK v Esbjerg fB (17:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 5.5 108.48 % The "early" odds on the games. I will update the odds in the weekend when more bookies are out with odds. But so far we can use theese ones.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 I know a few of you guys out there got their fingers burned on Brøndby in their last game, and so did I. But that wont stop me for trying them one more time. Sunday evening Brøndby will make a short trip to Køge to face them. The distance isnt very far at all approx 20 kilometers. So there will of course be lots of Brøndby supporters. Im sure you will see more Brøndby supporters there then Køge fans. Brøndby like we all know played a horrible first half against Silkeborg. That half pretty much excluded them for winning the match. Even though they made a hard and tough fight in the second half, it wasnt enough to win, but they still managed to sneak home a point. Køge almost got a result against Randers, well at least were they 1-0 at HT. But like expected Køge couldnt keep Randers away and in the end lost 1-2. I know that Brøndby arent at their best lately, Ive talked about that before. But the team are much better then a few weeks ago. The switch from Kent Nielsen too Henrik Nielsen will most likely earn Brøndby some points in the end. Its a certain that Brøndby would have lost the game against Silkeborg if they were 0-2 down at half time, with Kent Nielsen as a manager. What im trying to say is that Brøndby are much more motivated and selfbelief on their own qualities are getting back into the team. Even though that Køge beat Brøndby away about 10 days ago, im sure they wont stand a chance here against a much better Brøndby side. Odds have been dropping on Brøndby win during the day and I think that will continue until kickoff, so the best option is to take Brøndby win now before the odds are slashed even further. Im on Brøndby big with a 8/10 bet on them. Feel free to comment or ask if you want.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04

I can already spot one or two games I like so far. But will wait with a small preview until more bookies are out with odds.
whats going on with Esbjerg? first match of the second half they played draw agains randers (at home) it was my last game.. :wall and i lost around €4000. and before that they won againts rubin kazan

whats going on with Esbjerg? first match of the second half they played draw agains randers (at home) it was my last game.. :wall and i lost around €4000. and before that they won againts rubin kazan
Not sure to be honest. They arent playing good at all, defence arent working well and their offensiv are pretty much non excisting. Odense should win here, but the quetion is how the loss against Copenhagen have effected them?

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 WG. I think your hunch may be right. Brondby's 2-2 was against a Silkeborg team that had just "poned" Koge 3-0. Brondby recovery would be better suited away from home were there is less pressure and v a team who will feel bold enough to attack them (as they beat them recently) and this plays into the new management's hands. Team news will be important, but if I had to decide now I would go for Brondby away win. I will give it more time and take a chance on the declining price though just to get the team news.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Brøndby will have Jan Frederiksen and Paul Jatta back in the squad. Jatta will streghten the defensive part of the midfield. While Jan Frederiksen can either work as a winger or behind the striker/strikers.

Brøndby will have Jan Frederiksen and Paul Jatta back in the squad. Jatta will streghten the defensive part of the midfield. While Jan Frederiksen can either work as a winger or behind the striker/strikers.
Stefan Hanssen back for Koge, but according to my information, Jatta is injured for Brondby? Brondby a different proposition under the new coach and I feel confident enough to go with the 2 here.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Nordsjælland-FC Copenhagen 2 @ 1,73Totesport/ 1,68 Scandic/ 1,67 Paddy and SBO The two teams played against each other 2 weeks ago in Parken, were Nordsjælland quite suprising won 0-2 ! That was a bit upset to Copenhagens title ambitions. That game is now two games away. Copenhagen have played two games since that game. First game was in Århus against AGF were they drew 0-0 and Thursday it was at home in Parken against titlecontenders Odense who they beat 2-0. It seems that the loss in Parken against Nordsjælland might was a wakeup call to the Copenhagen players. They havent conceded since that game. Nordsjælland suprised a few with their win, specially themself. The result wasnt deserved at all when they beat Copenhagen away. Goalkeeper Jesper Hansen played a fantastic game and quite possible one of the best of his carreer. Nordsjælland have already beat Copenhagen two times this season, which is VERY suprising. Copenhagen usually have a good grip around Nordsjælland when they play. Im sure there WONT be a third. Copenhagen was very good in the last game against Odense who they are competing with for the title. Specially the first half we saw a great Copenhagen side with lots of chances. If they can find a little of that play again then im sure they wont have any problems with Nordsjælland either. Copenhagen looks like a team who can field strongest lineupp as possible. Nordsjælland are a little uncertain. They will defo be without Zuma who is injured! But I will update the missing players during Sunday. For me this is the second best bet of the round. Best IMO are Brøndby. Im sure the win against Odense started out another good period for Copenhagen and what better way to show that the a win against Nordsjælland. There will once again be more Copenhagen supporters in the stadium then Nordsjælland and they will sing and guide Copenhagen to a win! 6/10

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Aarhus - Randers G/G Aarhus won 4 points in last two games. - 0-0 with leaders FC Kopenhagen and win over 4th Esbjberg. Aarhus is 11 points above relegation zone and with three points here, they will rise their difference to the danger zone to 14 points and will be almost sure for their place in the league and next season. Randers is one of the weakest team away from home ground - 1-4-6 balance and 8 scored goals in 11 games(worst attack in Denmark). Randers is just 6 points away from the safe zone. In the last three rounds, they won 9 points and at all they do not have lose in the last 8 game. Both teams are in good form, so I think they will score goals eachother.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Randers are doing great lately. They havent lost in 8 matches and comes with three straight wins in a row. They can actually now save themself from relagation, which seemed impossible just a few weeks back. They have six points up to Sønderjyske, so its not a impossible task. AGF are like usual, they are very up and down. And in my opinion one of the hardest teams in the SAS league to predict! They can on a good day beat everybody but the next lost to anybody aswell. Im not touching this game myself, but both teams to score looks good imo. Depends on the odds though?

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Im sure they wont. Anything but a win for Brøndby would be a huge disappointment for the club. Its also a small local derby as Køge are only about 30 km away from Brøndby. That means once again we will see a lot of Brøndby fans in Køge. :clap

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 They sure had enough chances to cover that spread! Specially the second half bought chances. They actually had a very very big chance seconds from time, but the pass from Madsen to Kristiansen were to hard.... It was a empty goal otherwise :wall

They sure had enough chances to cover that spread! Specially the second half bought chances. They actually had a very very big chance seconds from time' date=' but the pass from Madsen to Kristiansen were to hard.... It was a empty goal otherwise :wall[/quote'] painful, I know. But the call was good on the Brondby away win :ok What was frustrating was the bookies making Brondby odds so short, so I went down the -1 route....still, very little damage as they equalled the -1, but as you say, could so easily have been 1-3. A couple of tight ones tomorrow...unders at SonderjskeE looks the call. And maybe this is one that Midtjylland can nick 1-0? An impressive 2-1 win at Odense in their last game. Still missing Big Frank but doing alright.

Re: Denmark SAS league 04/04-05/04 Agree with the unders in Sønderjyske. They will once again play defensively and trying to counter Midyjylland. What there is important for Sønderjyske is to get some points after Randers once again scored points. This time it was one point away to AGF, so they are now only five points short of Sønderjyske. Im thinking about taking Sønderjyske in some kind of asian handicap as I think they will get a point or might even steal a late win. Frank Kristensen is still out. Midtjylland got a impressive win away to Odense, BUT this game against Sønderjyske will be nothing like the Odense match. They will face a weaker side indeed, but maybe even harder team to break down. This time its expekted for Midtjylland to take control of the game and actually make it, that wasnt the case in the Odense match. In that game Midtjylland could sit back, thats not the case here.