BPP League - April 2010

avongirl

Re: BPP League - April 2010 I thought it was a low turnout. ;) I was still going to count scores (I know you weren't in it, but I'm sure you can catch up later:tongue2). May not make much difference at the month end as 10 doesn't make it a big score, but it does give those who are only playing the Betfair league a chance at getting 4 scores in. :ok

Re: BPP League - April 2010

Spoilsport:lol
Drat, I forgot who won it. :lol
This might be the last week of the VIP league too:unsure
Yes, I was thinking it ran a few more weeks then noticed we were on week 11 or 12. We've got 4 Virgin games and 3 Betfairs anyway. If I get 5 days off a week I might be able to keep up. :spank

Re: BPP League - April 2010 The BPP league is just a monthly friendly competition where you earn points based on where you place in certain designated tournaments. Just bragging rights, no added value. :ok At the moment we're just using the 2 PL leagues plus the VIP league games which are running on Cake, Paddy Power, bwin and InterPoker. The current series of VIP games finishes this week (been running 3 months), the added value is that the top 10 in each league qualifiy for a live (UK) tournament next month.

Re: BPP League - April 2010 OK, it looks like the Betfair league isn't running in April, and the VIP league games finished last week so we've only got the Virgin league running for BPP at the moment. So I'm going to include the Poker Player mag PokerStars UKIPT game (Weds 14th) and Poker Player mag InterPoker Grand Prix (Mon 19th) as they are likely to have the largest PL contingent in them looking at the current diary. We're also looking for a couple of other games to add in. :ok

Re: BPP League - April 2010

So I'm going to include the Poker Player mag PokerStars UKIPT game (Weds 14th) and Poker Player mag InterPoker Grand Prix (Mon 19th) as they are likely to have the largest PL contingent in them looking at the current diary. We're also looking for a couple of other games to add in. :ok
Sorry, should have said, BPP points for the additional games only apply to the cash or points placings. (ie. top 63 in tonight's Stars game and top 50 in the PPGP on Mon.)

Re: BPP League - April 2010 Only PnB and glennop in the points as far as I can see (regulars anyway). So another score for PnB puts him back up in the lead. :clap I'm not counting the VIP consolation freerolls for BPP so next game is Weds Virgin league. :ok

Re: BPP League - April 2010 Table updated with the PokerIdol cashers and the Virgin final. Gaz's higher cash in the PokerIdol freeroll is enough to put him back on top, and winner of the Virgin final McG moves into a close 3rd. :ok If I get chance on Thursday I'll look for a game for us for Friday for this month's finale.