Poland- Ekstraklasa 01-03.04

Cracovia Kraków v Jagiellonia Białystok 2.65 3.00 2.87 GKS Bełchatów v Odra Wodzisław 1.90 3.40 4.00 Piast Gliwice v Korona Kielce 2.25 3.20 3.00 Polonia Warszawa v Wisła Kraków 3.50 3.20 2.00 Zaglebie Lubin v Lechia Gdańsk 1.90 3.30 3.75 Lech Poznań v Legia Warszawa 2.05 3.00 3.75 Ruch Chorzów v Śląsk Wrocław 1.55 3.50 6.00 from bet354 GL:ok

Re: Poland- Ekstraklasa 01-03.04 GKS Belchatow - Odra Wodzislaw A lot of people say that Belchatow is without form, but I think that they lack a little luck. Maybe their form is not the highest, but I think that is enough to dodge Odra. At the moment 8 players in Belchatow contracts end in June, this can be interpreted differently. I think that this fact should motivate them to greater effort, but sometimes in different ways (unofficially may be players came to terms with another club and do not care about the game too much in Belchatow). The coach does not host crossed chance to fight a European place, announced the correction of errors. It is a young and very ambitious coach and I believe him that he would do anything to the team responded well after a series of setbacks. Other base available sentiments among the guests. In the round of spring are unbeaten but looking at their matches they play less and less. Last ties were an indication of the enemy, because I think that the time to failure. In addition, will play without three regular players (Cantoro def-mid, Malinowski-mid and Kowalczyk central def.). I belive in Belchatow. They have better team and greater potential. If the play should be very motivated to deal with Odra. Under normal circumstances, odd should be 1.4-1.5, I'm a little surprised myself why would use :hope HW 8/10 @1.9 bet365. In the other games Wisla looks good. I finally start to play better offensively, but is not yet the highest level. An additional fact is that Lech Legia game because they want to zoom ahead. GL :ok