maximize.gif Esbjerg fB v AGF Aarhus (17:15 BST) 2.1 3.5 4 101.19 %
Thursday 1 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Midtjylland v FC Nordsjælland (13:00 BST) 2 3.4 4.5 101.63 %
maximize.gif Brøndbyernes IF v Silkeborg IF (15:00 BST) 2 3.6 4 102.78 %
maximize.gif HB Køge v Randers FC (15:00 BST) 3.9 3.55 2.1 101.43 %
maximize.gif FC København v Odense BK (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.6 4.1 104.55 %
Friday 2 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 1.7 3.9 4.75 105.52 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 At first glance some very interesting games in store for us. I can spot value on Brøndby to odds @ 1,90 same goes for Randers away to Køge at astonishing odds 2,10 ! I have to give both games a shot at thoose odds!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Odds are dropping on Randers win against Køge which is understandable, the highest you can get at the moment are 2,00 at Williamhill if not not mistaking. Odds will without a doubt be under 2,00 when its kickoff time. So better make a punt om them now before odds are slashed!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04

Event Koge - Randers FC
Selection Randers FC
Strength 10/10
Date 01/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Randers FC is surprising everyone after the winter break. They return this year much more stronger and on the five games they played after the winter break, they won two (the last games) and drew the other three. They went to winter break as relegated and now they are getting closer and closer to avoid relegation. And in this game they will face the weakest team of all the competition, which is also on a very poor form, getting just one win on the five games played after the winter break. The confidence and the morale of Ranger is very big at the moment and i think they can win this game, continue his way to the salvation.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 FC Copenhagen against Odense on Thursday looks like the game of the season so far. It can easily be the game that seals the title for one of the teams. Copenhagen are before Thursdays game one point ahead. Copenhagen will take on Odense at home in Parken in a highly interesting game. Both teams still havent been their best after the break, but Copenhagen have still been a little better. They can after their five games show 3-1-1 while Odense have poorly 2-2-1 that means their firstplace are now lost to Copenhagen. Will they get it back ? Im quite sure they WONT! Copenhagen are in my opinion the best team in the danish league, though they havent showed it in their last few games. But its very rare they dont win in three games in a row. Odense had the chance to push Copenhagen of the topspot, but they lost that chance with a loss at home to Midtjylland! Odensen will once again be without star midfielder Eric Djemba Djemba duo to injury. Odense are a much weaker side without him in the team. Hes workrate and toughness are much needed, specially against a team like Copenhagen. Im still not convinced about Odenses ambitions to win the title and they lost against Midtjylland didnt help either! Copenhagen have the chance here to put Odense four points behind them and you could call this a early matchball for them. At home in Parken with Santin and Grønkjær im sure they wont miss that chance. Odds on Copenhagen win are great aswell and I can easily spot value at odds 1,98 which a few bookies have! Just before the winterbreak Copenhagen won in Odense with 0-2. Could we see a win like this again ? In my opinion its very likely. 5/10

At first glance some very interesting games in store for us. I can spot value on Brøndby to odds @ 1' date='90 same goes for Randers away to Køge at astonishing odds 2,10 ! I have to give both games a shot at thoose odds![/quote'] Brondby were a very shaky call until their win on tues v Sonderjyske. Still not sure if I would trust them v team who have beaten them 4-1 and 3-0 this season. Actually, I am sure, I don't trust them here. No bet. But I'd like to hear any views on their last game. Randers are much better than their lowly position and are playing Koge who deserve to be where they are. Bet of the round =Randers 2 Instinct tells me Copenhagen will not go a third game without scoring. Home win for me, maybe try the -1 asian. very good stats on infobettor which I use a lot. Not always sure about their tips though:\

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Yeah Brøndby was surely a shaky side until the win. BUT a few things make me wanna bet on Brøndby this week. First and foremost is the change in manager from Kent Nielsen to Henrik Jensen. Surely Henrik Jensen isnt the best manager in the world nor in the league. BUT he has managed it seems to get some motivations in the team. Brøndby looked much much better in the recent match then they have the last three or four matches. I think they will be a big crowd tomorrow against Silkeborg with the fans backing their team this time. Dont have much time right now, but im on tonight, so if you have any questions let me know. Woodgate

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Thanks Woodgate. I have posted the infobettor preview below - my problem is that it's a bit inconsistent as it slags off Silke for "only" beating Koge, while Brondby lost 3-1 to Koge two games ago:unsure. However, I hear what you say about big crowd, new manager etc. and will have a closer look. Maybe stay on the sidelines for now... "Brondby are operating under a new coach and he proved a positive effect in the last round. One match is a too short period, but he has switched tactics and the team suddenly started to create and convert chances in front of goal. Silkeborg are not that convincing of late, beating only the outsiders Koge in the last 3 matches. Silkeborg started to lose ground and matches, and Brondby have an excellent opportunity to build on the wonderful start at the new coach. Recommendation: 1" from infobettor

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Your welcome Lazarou Yeah it is a bit inconsistent. Brøndby looked like a completely other team in the game against Sønderjyske compared to the Køge match. I know a match doesnt change everything, but it surely seems like Brøndby are pulling in the right direction after a messy period. Henrik Jensen is without a doubt a much better motivater then Kent Nielsen, you could already see that in the first match. Even though that Brøndby one played with one striker against Sønderjyske, they seemed more dangerous then they have been all season. They will most likely again play with one lone striker (Jallow) but that proved to be more then okay in the last played match. Odds are good on Brøndby because of their first fem games. But im not affraid of giving them a small punt. Brøndby to win 3/10 at odds 1,97 at 5Dimes. :clap

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 FC Midtjylland - FC Nordsjælland Midtjylland - Players convocated:

FCMs trup til kampen mod FC Nordsjælland: Jonas Lössl, Martin Raska, Kolja Afriyie, Erik Sviatchenko, Kristian Ipsa, Leon Jessen, Winston Reid, Martin Albrechtsen, Jesper Juelsgaard, Christian Sivebæk, Adigun Salami, Izunna Uzochukwu, Mads Albæk, Jonas Borring, Mikkel Thygesen, Jude Nworuh, Baba Collins, Mads Hvilsom, Ken Ilsø
They are playing without Kristensen (striker 8 goals) and Olsen (midfielder, 5 goals) What do you think about betting FC Nordsjælland AH +0.5 @1.94 (188bet) ???

I ended up putting my money on Randers, which I believe is the best bet of the round, and also some on Brøndby even though I think they might be slightly under priced.. Good luck all :hope
**** sake, I always thought Brøndy was a little dodgy.. Ah well, at least Randers made up for some of the loss. :/

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Brøndby played a terrible first half and conceded two stupid goals! The team looked much much better in the second half, specially after their first goal. The equaliser came a bit to late unfortunately. I think if the game were 10 mins longer, then they would have won! Unfortunately it wasnt the case! Im as disappointed as you guys thats for sure.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 ...and on that last subject, will anyone please start the bidding on the chance of home win for Friday's game? here is the infobettor preview for our starter for ten....not decided yet myself and am reaching for the salt cellar as infobettor are telling me that Sond are an "in form" team after losing 3-1 at home to Brondby in their last game. However, if we accept Brondby were a bit unlucky today, then maybe the Sond form stands up. For me, so far this match = no bet. "Preview: Aalborg, together with Midtjylland are the only teams in form in SAS Ligaen. Ronnie Schwartz has began to show his scoring abilities, and should the speed he has be used in this home fixture, Sonder will have difficulties to get away without goals. SonderjyskE could match the class of the mid-table teams in SAS League, but a top 3 team as AaB is just too much for them. The home side will win this in order to convince us they are the team that will finish on the 3rd place. "

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 I agree with you here, for me this is also a NO BET game. Looking neutral on the fixtures so far after the winterbreak. Then there is NO DOUBT that Sønderjyske have had the toughest schdule of all the teams. They faced Brøndby twice, Odense, Copenhagen and Midtjylland all one time. No doubt thats some hard games for any team in this league. AAB have impressed, but mostly defensively. They havent been too impressive upfront IMO other then Ronnie Schwartz that is. The club are in a huge financial crisis as they just annouched a loss of about 8 million pounds! That is HUGE for a danish club. If I had to make a bet on this match, It would most likely be under 2,5 goals. But in my opinion its better to skip.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Deniro that site has NOTHING to do with Scandinavian soccer at all! If I was a admin on the site I would delete that message and give you a warning. You are only here to advertise for your own sake!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 Oh, I forgot to mention, it would be really nice if we had an informed comment about the reason why we were interested in certain selections rather than posting a link to the cyber version of a curtained parlour of a knocking shop. Call me old fashioned.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Aalborg BK - SønderjyskE
Selection 1
Strength 6/10
Date 02/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.77 (Back)
Reasoning Superliga - Aalborg BK (5th, 35 points) have the opportunity to overtake freefalling Esbjerg, who have lost four in a row, with a win over SønderjyskE (10th, 25 points). Winless in five, SønderjyskE sit just above the relegation zone, as Aalborg BK are mid-table and have won two of their last three games. SønderjyskE only have two away wins this season, so I expect Aalborg BK, who have six home wins, to win as they are the superior side. I hope Aalborg BK will win. Good luck!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 31/3-02/04 wow that was close 1-1 sönderjyske manage to get the lead altho they was 1 man less due to red card in 1st half ålborg made 1-1 in 78 minute but it didnt count ålborg scored 1-1 in 89 minute thanks for under:clap:clap:clap