Who's trying to qualify for the WSOP?

swampster

I've set the guys in the office a challenge to qualify for the World Series this summer, either for the Main Event or for a side events package. We'll be selecting a site each, probably a different way of qualifying (satellites, Steps SNGs, freerolls up etc) and covering it in WPT magazine. Obviously it would be good to include readers' own plans and tips for good sites to do it (those with good value, bad players, nice packages etc). If anyone's planning on trying to qualify, let me know, either here or via PM, and we'll get you in the mag. Thanks Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Who's trying to qualify for the WSOP? Only tried in earnest once on the now defunct pokerroom. Bought in for $5 and climbed the ladder to the final tourney which had a buy in of $660 :eek 18 of us in for the top prize of a $10000 package. I went out in 8th but what a run for 5 bucks. :clap ps,i dont have a passport :$ :lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Who's trying to qualify for the WSOP? you doing, this dik9? That's the route i'm going. Started trying the €20 rebuy sats on DTDPoker last night to get into the live final. only 25 runners last night for 5 gtd seats in the live final, and mostly everyone played it like a f/o. A few more of those online sats coming up till the live final, some with 10 seats gtd.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Who's trying to qualify for the WSOP? 1 hour to go and a £50k overlay at the moment!! Get ones arse to DTD QUICK! Can join the comp if you get to the club by 16:30 gives anyone 2 1/2 hours to get there Sorry Swampster I work there so can't play :(