DTD - £5K Added - Saturday 10th April

GeordieGaz

Get set for our sensational £5,000 Added Tournament...the main event takes place in the live club, but the only way you can qualify is through DTD Online Poker. 5000added_468.gif To book your seat and have a crack at the incredible added value, there are two options: Option 1 – Satellite Qualification We've got seven satellites feeding directly to the main event, guaranteeing a total of 80 seats:

DateTimeBuy-InSeats GTDLobby Name
Thur 11th Mar8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Thur 18th Mar8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Thur 25th Mar8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Thur 1st Apr8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Sat 3rd Apr8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Sun 4th Apr8pm€5+€110£5KADDED 10SEATS GTD
Wed 7th Apr8pm€5+€120£5KADDED 20SEATS GTD
Option 2 – Raked Hands Qualification An alternative way to qualify for the £5,000 Added is by generating 250 Raked Hands at DTD Online Poker between the 8th March and 9th April 2010. Once you've generated your 250 Raked Hands you'll be eligible to buy-in to the live main event for a bargain price of €63 and join an elite band of qualifiers to this exclusive DTD ONLINE ONLY event. The only way to buy in for this event, once you have generated 250 raked hands, is through the DTD Online Poker lobby. The tournament is called LIVE £5k ADDED. Direct buy-ins cannot be accepted by Dusk Till Dawn! The only way to qualify is via an online satellite or by generating 250 raked hands and buying in online. Main Event Details The £5,000 Added event takes place LIVE at 3pm on Saturday 10th April in the DTD Poker Club in Nottingham – remember though, you can ONLY QUALIFY ONLINE for this event. The live event seat value is worth £50 + £6. The tournament will be 10k chips, 30 min clock and our Festival Structure

• 2 weeks later...

Re: DTD - £5K Added - Saturday 10th April Well Done Karl :clap:clap 80 Entries via Satellites - so equivalent £4000 buy-ins with £5000 added - Looks excellent value. How many entrants via the Raked Hands route ? - I wouldn't expect too many - would you ? Looks an excellent value tourney for anyone that can easily get to DTD on the 10th :ok

Re: DTD - £5K Added - Saturday 10th April

just qualified for this at the 1st time of asking cost me £5 10 seats gtd and only 42 in so a good bit of overlay :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok
well done mate, i also won a seat, looks like the same night(thursday) coz mine also had 42 runners, awesome value for 5+1 euros'. see you there gl geordieneil ps if punters lounge is not an affiliate of dtd, use my link on pokermk and u will get 30% rakeback plug plug ;)

Re: DTD - £5K Added - Saturday 10th April I am now going to this on saturday. Didn't win a seat - played 3 qualifiers with no luck so have bought in direct as the value is just too good to refuse. Reckon there'll be 150/160 runners (there was 100 players qualified from the sats as they added an extra one tonight) making a prizepool of around £12500/£13000 :ok