Best Bet Of The Day - Saturday 20th March 2010

I am off to Hereford early in the morning for the footy (8.30am :eek) so wanted to get this up now, will try post odds in the morning from my phone and whether its win or ew. Cassius 5.10 Newcastle Has won here over further and in the same class but now raised 13lb for that last win when it sailed home by 8 lengths and was eased down. Beat Glingerbank that day and they reoppose in this race but that goes off same official rating. Goes on all sorts of ground, gets this trip and stays further and I have been waiting ages for this one to race again. Not out of the first 2 in its last 4 races and definite chance despite the hike of 13lb.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Saturday 20th March 2010 Uttoxeter 3.15 L'Aventure 1 pt W Lads 21.00 BOG

I put out of contention Le beau bai, do not like the going. Stable in bad form. Synchronised is another who ran mainly on soft/heavy ground. Untested as stayer on such distance. 11-5 is big weight in view of other contenders. Badgerlaw fifth here last year, but in 2009 was in far better form. This season ran 3 times on chases and the best is fifth place with 9 runners.

Glenn cross another in big question of staying 4m. Inoma James showed best form from the favorites, but need softer ground. However is perfectly weighted and I think it’s the best selection from the favorites. Fortification is very capable with such weights to make something interesting with very capable Mr Griffits. Going will suits very well to him.

The best value to play on is L’Aventure. Very experienced on such distances horse, very well weighted with his favorite jockey. Ran several times on the same race. Had few places. Last time didn’t look so well, but still was capable to finish fifth, on 3 legs after Le Beau bai. Now the going will be in his advantage. Yes, an old gun, but still capable to make shots.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.