Poland 19-21 March

It is quite early yet but not agreeing with the odds makers have to take the bet as early as I can. Arka Gdynia - Cracovia Krakow DNB 1 @1.82 7/10 SBO 42-32-26 My estiamtions are clear here and my fair line is 0:1/4. So far after 3 rounds played Arka lost two home games, and won one road one, against current champs - Wisla. It suggests they can not play at home loosing to Ruch 0-3 and Zaglebie last weekend 0-2. Everybody who saw both of those games must agree that Arka did not deserve any of them. Conceded 5 goals, failed to score even once having more goal chances than opponnets. This is football, it happens, but will it happen 3rd time in a row? Do not think, luck for visitors has to end some day and I believe it will be on Friday. Home side knows it is getting harder and pts at home are crucial in fight for salvation. They will not have any suspensions and if nothing changes on trainings, they will have no important injuries either. This synthetic pitch they use this round was very unlucky for them thus far but what I point out once again, they were playing well and they were creating chances to score. However in both games they made their opponents keepers are true heroes, doing unforced defensive errors themselves. They have to be more steady at the back and this time goals will come, the new guy upfront Tshibamba is doing very well, very good signing, dangerous upfront and should break the deadlock this time. What should or could help them, is that Cracovia has both quite weak keepers, both Cabaj and Merda tend to do at least one silly mistake per game. All in all Arka should be the dominant side here. Cracovia last weekend won 3-0 against Korona at home. Looks like a flawless victory however it was not as easy as it looks like. Korona had good opening but then not understanbly for me decided to switch into defensive mode. Game got even and Cracovia just before the break took one free kick and scored, then lucky deflected shot made it 2-0 and game was over. On this level to bounce back from 0-2 is to hard. On road though Cracovia is not as strong as in Krakow. Lost in Poznan 1-3 being 1-0 up, but never looked like getting anything from that game. Lech was fully dominant and had no fear to loose pts. Cracovia is an average side and on road is not playing that good. They might have problems with squad as well. Already this weekend because of injuries, they lacked 4 important starters. Slusarski is long term injury, but Baran, Sacha and new guy Suvorov are important cells of this team. At this time I am not sure if the come back till Friday. Definitely centre back Polczak will be suspended which is a blow. Cracovia has 5 pts more than Arka and will rather rely on their home games. Will approach this one with defensive mode I believe and if they miss any of the 3 mentioned injuries again, they will struggle even more as Arka will be fully determined to collect all 3 pts. Arka at home has a good stats against Cracovia and that is not a surprise to me. Now they need pts more than visitors and expect them to finally obtain a 3 pointer at home. This synthetic grass was not a help thus far, but they should adapt better with every next game and for visitors that will remain a new thing. Last 4 games in Gdynia, 3 times Arka won, 1 draw. Last season we had a 0:1/2 line and I still was on Arka, now DNB, but this teams did not change that much to see such a big move against Arka. I would set the line already at -0.25 and even if it switches to this one I still believe will drop on Arka as they have the better chances here to win. At DNB though is gold for me. Good Luck, Hob

Re: Poland 19-21 March Arka was supposed to play 3 home games without fans, against Ruch, Zaglebie and Cracovia. However their request to postpon part of the penalty has been dealt positively and against Cracovia finally will feel fans support. I like this bet even more now.

Re: Poland 19-21 March

Friday 19 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Cracovia Kraków (16:45 GMT) 2.56 3.2 3.1 102.57 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v GKS Belchatów (19:00 GMT) 2.69 3.25 3 101.28 %
Saturday 20 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Slask Wroclaw (13:45 GMT) 1.42 4.4 12 101.48 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Lechia Gdansk (15:00 GMT) 1.44 4.33 10 102.31 %
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (16:00 GMT) 2.32 3.3 3.55 101.58 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Polonia Warszawa (18:15 GMT) 2.26 3.25 3.65 102.41 %
Sunday 21 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Polonia Bytom (13:45 GMT) 2.66 3.15 3 102.67 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Jagiellonia Bialystok (16:00 GMT) 1.54 4 7.6 103.09 %

It is quite early yet but not agreeing with the odds makers have to take the bet as early as I can. Arka Gdynia - Cracovia Krakow DNB 1 @1.82 7/10 SBO 42-32-26 My estiamtions are clear here and my fair line is 0:1/4. So far after 3 rounds played Arka lost two home games, and won one road one, against current champs - Wisla. It suggests they can not play at home loosing to Ruch 0-3 and Zaglebie last weekend 0-2. Everybody who saw both of those games must agree that Arka did not deserve any of them. Conceded 5 goals, failed to score even once having more goal chances than opponnets. This is football, it happens, but will it happen 3rd time in a row? Do not think, luck for visitors has to end some day and I believe it will be on Friday. Home side knows it is getting harder and pts at home are crucial in fight for salvation. They will not have any suspensions and if nothing changes on trainings, they will have no important injuries either. This synthetic pitch they use this round was very unlucky for them thus far but what I point out once again, they were playing well and they were creating chances to score. However in both games they made their opponents keepers are true heroes, doing unforced defensive errors themselves. They have to be more steady at the back and this time goals will come, the new guy upfront Tshibamba is doing very well, very good signing, dangerous upfront and should break the deadlock this time. What should or could help them, is that Cracovia has both quite weak keepers, both Cabaj and Merda tend to do at least one silly mistake per game. All in all Arka should be the dominant side here. Cracovia last weekend won 3-0 against Korona at home. Looks like a flawless victory however it was not as easy as it looks like. Korona had good opening but then not understanbly for me decided to switch into defensive mode. Game got even and Cracovia just before the break took one free kick and scored, then lucky deflected shot made it 2-0 and game was over. On this level to bounce back from 0-2 is to hard. On road though Cracovia is not as strong as in Krakow. Lost in Poznan 1-3 being 1-0 up, but never looked like getting anything from that game. Lech was fully dominant and had no fear to loose pts. Cracovia is an average side and on road is not playing that good. They might have problems with squad as well. Already this weekend because of injuries, they lacked 4 important starters. Slusarski is long term injury, but Baran, Sacha and new guy Suvorov are important cells of this team. At this time I am not sure if the come back till Friday. Definitely centre back Polczak will be suspended which is a blow. Cracovia has 5 pts more than Arka and will rather rely on their home games. Will approach this one with defensive mode I believe and if they miss any of the 3 mentioned injuries again, they will struggle even more as Arka will be fully determined to collect all 3 pts. Arka at home has a good stats against Cracovia and that is not a surprise to me. Now they need pts more than visitors and expect them to finally obtain a 3 pointer at home. This synthetic grass was not a help thus far, but they should adapt better with every next game and for visitors that will remain a new thing. Last 4 games in Gdynia, 3 times Arka won, 1 draw. Last season we had a 0:1/2 line and I still was on Arka, now DNB, but this teams did not change that much to see such a big move against Arka. I would set the line already at -0.25 and even if it switches to this one I still believe will drop on Arka as they have the better chances here to win. At DNB though is gold for me. Good Luck, Hob
Superb post Hobbit, good luck. :ok

Re: Poland 19-21 March Match: Ruch Chorzów - GKS Bełchatów Pick: 2 DNB Odd:1,85 Stake: 3/10 The stake today is the 4th game in the league table which can give place in qualification of European Leauge in next season (depending on the decisions of Polish Cup). GKS won in this round 7 of 9 possible points (Wisla 1:0, Lech 1:1). In team hav great atmosphere, no new injury players, no suspended players. Only returning to health midfielder Korzym (15/2) not play against the Ruch.In otherside. A real problem has coach Waldemar Fornalik. In this game can't play: Niedzielan (striker 16 / 7), Straka (midfielder 15 / 0), Jakubowski (defender 12 / 0, only 6 games in a full-time) and Fabusz (experienced striker 2/0). In additional doubtful are Sobiech (striker 18 / 8) and Sadlok midfileder (20/0). Some of players are tired, because Ruch played in Polish Cup with Legia in last Wednesday. GKS not lost in Chorzów form eleven years. I think, that today will be similarly. Good luck:hope

Re: Poland 19-21 March From 3 injured players in Cracovia, 2 are back, offensive Suvorov missing. Golinski just ready to play around 20min, still out long term Slusarski + suspended Polczak. All in all Arka chances today looks solid. They will miss though Siebert as far as I know, a problem but the only one.

Re: Poland 19-21 March 2nd game today, I was waiting till final lineup as two key Ruch players were rated 50/50, both playing and in this circumstances I do not agree with that huge drop on Belchatow. I am on Ruch Chorzow DNB @2.13

Match: Ruch Chorzów - GKS Bełchatów Pick: 2 DNB Odd:1,85 Stake: 3/10 The stake today is the 4th game in the league table which can give place in qualification of European Leauge in next season (depending on the decisions of Polish Cup). GKS won in this round 7 of 9 possible points (Wisla 1:0, Lech 1:1). In team hav great atmosphere, no new injury players, no suspended players. Only returning to health midfielder Korzym (15/2) not play against the Ruch.In otherside. A real problem has coach Waldemar Fornalik. In this game can't play: Niedzielan (striker 16 / 7), Straka (midfielder 15 / 0), Jakubowski (defender 12 / 0, only 6 games in a full-time) and Fabusz (experienced striker 2/0). In additional doubtful are Sobiech (striker 18 / 8) and Sadlok midfileder (20/0). Some of players are tired, because Ruch played in Polish Cup with Legia in last Wednesday. GKS not lost in Chorzów form eleven years. I think, that today will be similarly. Good luck:hope
Sorry mate..GKS had some 100% action in this game but they can't shot on goal...Refree was blind, penatly kick for Ruch was from hat.....next time should be better:spank

Re: Poland 19-21 March Wisla - Lechia Wisla @1.44 bet365 7/10 This is frendshipp match. Wisla is favorit here, in normal conditions odds equals round 1.25. Wisla isn't played good, they have problems with the offensive, constructing action etc. In last time Wisla sacked Sorza end singed old-new coach Kasperczak, which should give added impetus to the game. I. Ba and P.Malecki is back, so this is the only creative players at this time in Wisla IMO (Boguski isn't good form). If they play motivated and brave when they win. Other game: Legia - Śląsk: Legia change coach, and booth teams are in poor form. For me Legia will win, but this is hard.. Korona - Odra: Hard to predict, booth teams are in good condition, Korona have better players, but Odra still fight for maintained in the league. Booth to score in smal stakes Zaglebie - Polonia: no bet

Re: Poland 19-21 March Widzew Lodz-Dolcan Zabki Tipp:Widzew Lodz(-1,5)@1,88 and Widzew Lodz(-2,5)@3,20 Stake:8/10(Widzew Lodz(-1,5)) and 3/10(Widzew Lodz(-2,5)) Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:20.03.2010 17:15 Today at 17:15 in Łódź local Widzew will be taking Dolcan Ząbki. Widzew is definitely best personally, financially and organizationally team in 1 league. Hosts of the today's match have 10 points of the advantage over the second team, but they know that after a few matches they can squander this advantage, therefore they are playing fully called up. Apart from that today's hosts appointed for themselves heavy for accomplishing a purpose:win all matches until the end of the season. Dolcan is a weak team which in the previous round surprised with good attitude. However in this round for footballers from Zabki is coming around bare differently. WIDZEW LODZ Widzew started the spring round superbly. At first Widzew footballers won on the awa in derby of Łódź with ŁKS 4-1. Overwhelming Widzew victory was fully deserved. Today's hosts entirely dominated that meeting and if they will play more effectively, they would still win higher. ŁKS is strong how to conditions of Polish 1 League team, which in matches at home is very strong, but Widzew are ahead of all teams in this league for 2 classes. In the last railway Widzew defeated on the away Warta Poznan 2-0. Widzew played great. Footballers from Łódź from the beginning imposed their style of the game upon rivals and they dominated the match. Widzew had the great optical majority, all the time he conducted the game and he created a lot of goalmouth situations. Warta at home is very strong team, but how I already wrote Widzew is in the phenomenal form. Warta had nothing to say in this match. Phenomenally functioned Widzew wings. The centre of midfield also acquitted itself great. Superbly acquitting itself a duet of attackers Robak-Sernas. Both they are in the phenomenal form and they great understand one another. This two would be a terror of more than one defence in Ekstraklasa... On the right wing Łukasz Broź is mad. Broź is in the outstanding instruction. Łukasz is fast, he has the very good dribbling and he much see on the court. On lef wing very well played nominal attacker-Grzelczak. His dynamic sideways of the court actions are creating much of benefit for the entire squad. Widzew has very strong wings and mainly thanks to the splendid conduct of wingers Widze is playing so well and offensively. In centre of midfield great are acquitting themselves Panka and Kuklis. Both are very well stopping actions of the rival and they often get down for playing the ball what is coming out for them very well. In great form is also a line of defence. In centre the best centre defender of 1 League-Bieniuk and Szymanek are a barrier not for passing for rivals attackers. Szymanek from the beginning of this round unexpectedly jumped into basic composition and he is acquitting himself great. All over sides excellent Dudu and Ukah, who recently is playing really very well. In the entrance is playing Mielcarz, who is playing very well. Widzew is playing fastly, combinative and very offensively. The game of Inhabitants of Łódź really can appeal. Grass in Poznań was in the very bad state, but in spite of this Widzew played very combinative and he has often played the ball "to one contact". Now Widzew footballers will be have more easily task. Grass in Łódź is in very good state. Weather conditions will also be far more better. To this Widzew will have the cheers of the audience on his side, and it is a very great advantage, the more so as in Łódź fans are able to support. It is obvious, that that's all is supporting Widzew, which will be conducting the game and by such weather and well prepared grass it is much more easily to attacking. Widzew will be able to play still more fastly and surprise rivals with combinative actions. Before the own audience Widzew is playing much better and today I am expecting the massacre. DOLCAN ZABKI Dolcan is in the awful form. In the finish of the previous round coach Sasal left the team and in the winter break he took down the best Dolcan players. Tataj and Lech decided about power of Dolcan in the autumn round. Now Dolcan must deal without them. In the first match of the spring round Dolcan in the awful style lost at home with Warta Poznań 1-2. Warta had the considerable majority in that match and she won fully deserving. Dolcan limited itself to the defence, however Warta with the great easiness created dangerous situations for scoring a goal. Today's guests played on the offence fatally. In the last railway Dolcan lost at home withMotor Lublin 0-1. Motor is the weakest team in the league, however Inhabitants of Lublin won this match deservedly. Unexpectedly Motor had initiative in this match. Footballers from Lublin created a lot of dangerous situations for themselves and they could win higher. Dolcan played hopelessly. Very poorly a line of defence acquitted itself. Footballers of Motor with ease have often beaten fatally had at their disposal Dolcan defenders. In the offensive the game of today's guests longed even worse. Dolcan wasn't able to create the goalmouth situation for himself. Footballers from Ząbki obviously lacked the idea for the game. Dolcan played very slowly and predictable. Only positive is Ziajka game, but today opposite Ziajka will stand up Dudu and Zajka will be have very hard task... Dolcan is a team of the own court and if in home matches today's guests are playing poorly this way, what will be in the away match... Grass in Ząbki is in the weak state. It facilitated the defence for footballers from Ząbki, because Dolcan footballers mainly focussed on defence. Today grass will be in the far more better state and Dolcan will have very hard task. PERSONNEL SITUATION Widzew will play today in the strongest composition, and Ostrowski is coming back to the team, however he will start match on the substitute's bench. Dolcan will play today seriously weakened. In the guests team won't play:basic defender-Korkuć and basic midfielder-Kostrubała. Dolcan doesn't have too many equal players in the staff and these gaps will certainly be for guests perceptible. SUBSTITUTE'S BENCH It is worthwhile looking also at the substitute's benches. Widzew has many players which after going up to the court can change the face of the team. Is aforementioned Ostrowski, who is excellent, like to conditions of this league player. Ostrowski is fast, he has fairly good dribblings and he is able to great hit from distance. Is also great had at his disposal Lisowski, who in the last matches played delicious. Is also Grzeszczyk, who he is able to phit from distance and to play very good perpendicular ball. On the Dolcan bench doesn't have players which after going up to the court could change fates of the entire match. Admittedly is Imeh, but he is in the hopeless form. Recently he is playing fatally, and the coach isn't able to reach an agreement with him. SUMMARY Widzew is in the definitely better form. It is team about at least class better than all remaining teams in 1 league. In two first matches of this round Widzew defeated two teams stronger than Dolcan at away matches. Both victories were fully deserved. In both these matches Widzew entirely dominated the match and he created quite a lot of situation for himself. In the match with Warta awful grass made it difficult for Widzew to fast, combinative game, however in spite of this Widzew footballers played fastly and nicely for the eye. Today grass will be in the excellent state, very good will be also weather conditions and in such conditions Widzew will have much more easily task. Dolcan is in the hopeless form. In the first matches of the spring round footballers from Ząbki in the awful style lost both home matches. Fatally is fit a Dolcan defence. The entire team is playing very slowly and predictable. Dolcan footballers aren't able to create the favourable situation for themselves. Doclan actions most often expire in the centre zone of the court. On aways Dolcan is playing much more poorly, and today additionally the team from Ząbki will play weakened with lack of the two important players. I think that Widzew will high win this match.

Re: Poland 19-21 March No easy games today in Ekstraklasa, Legia and Wisla against big favs and supposed to win but odds are joke on them, handicaps damn risky. While two otehr games big rivarly against relegation. No special preferation thus far but might change after doing more reading.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Wisla Krakow-Lechia Gdansk Tipp:Wisla Krakow(-1)@2,25 Stake:6/10 Bookmaker:Expekt Starting date:20.03.2010 16:00 Today at 16:00 in Krakow local Wisla will be entertaining Lechia Gdańsk. Both teams met on Wednesday in Poland Cup, where Lechia drew at home with Wisla 0-0. WISLA KRAKOW Wisla is a reigning champion of Poland and a leader of Ekstraklasa. Wisła footballers had the considerable advance payment after the autumn round, however they squandered this advantage in the first matches of the spring round. Wisla in this round didn't still score a goal! It resulted in dismissing coach Maciej Skorża, who replaced Henryk Kasperczak-trainer, who earlier with Wisla took back big successes. Kasperczak made debut in Wednesday in the match with Lechia.... However today a league debut is waiting for Kasperczak and the newly-graduated coach of Wisla will certainly want to win. Footballers will certainly want to compensate fans for poor performances in last time and today they will play on 100%. Wisla has the enormous potential and such a team can't lose points in 3 next league meetings, in addition not scoring a goal. Counting the match in Poland Cup Wisla didn't score a goal from 4 matches. In the phenomenal form is Lech which chasing Wisla in the table is and if Wisla will lose points in the today's match, she can lose the title, or else then it will be hard to catch up Lech. In the match with Lechia hosts of the today's match played without two very important players, but in spite of it they dominated the match in Gdańsk. Wisla all the time conducted the game and she attacked. Wisla footbakkers didn't play some excellent match, but they were able long to hold by the ball on the half of Lechia. Very well looked outflanking actions. Great presented themselves Marcelo and Christov. You could tell that Wisla saved up herself for the today's match. Today's hosts in spite of it played better. Lechia played in this match on 100%. Lechia footballers ran very much, where they didn't run wisely... Unnecessarily they lost many powers. They have often run nonsensically... One can see, that more they care about Poland Cup, than on the league, where they are already fighting over nothing. Wisla played very wisely. She slowly played the ball, forcing footballers from Gdańsk to run and she sped up in the opportune moment. In the last league match Wisla drew on the away with great ordered Jagiellonia 0-0. Match was very fast, and both teams played on the very high level. Wisla had a lot of situation, but an effectiveness was missing. However the draw with Jagiellonia which is in the great form, and at home Jagiellonia is really very strong, isn't bringing disgrace to hosts of the today's match. It was similarly as a matter of fact in matches with GKS Bełchatów and Arka. Wisla in this round is playing very well, but she is lacking the effectiveness. I think that today breaking will take place. In great form is righteous Wisla defender-Alvarez, very well is playing Paweł Brożek, who recently isn't scoring a goal, but he is playing very wisely and he is working out situations for friends from team. Marcelo, who in wednesday played superbly, returned to form. The other centre defender-Głowacki is acquitting himself well. LECHIA GDANSK Lechia how, I already wrote in earlier analyses, for some time is playing with system 4-3-3 what is a big mistake of the coach Kafarski in my opinion. Game without wings is very bad idea IMO. Lechia in this system is acquitting herselfs poorly, but she is very lucky. In this round Lechia not yet lost, but in my opinion the limit of happiness for team from Gdańsk already ran out and today Wisla will break the streak of Lechia. In the wednesday's match with Wisla Lechia didn't have too much to saying. Wisla footballers entirely dominated this meeting. Even though Lechia invested far more powers in that match, it Wisla all the time conducted the game. Lechia defence is fit very poorly. Fatally is playing righteous Lechia defender-Bąk. Bak is a very weak player. He often makes straight mistakes on the defensive, wingers of rivals easily are beating him, and he very rarely joins in offensive actions. Poorly also centre defenders are fit-Wołąkiewicz and Kożans, and left defender Mysona is also playing much more poorly than in the previous round. In the last league railway Lechia won on the away with Slask Wroclaw 2-1, however Lechia was lucky in that match much and she should high lose him. In that meeting Lechia goalkeeper-Paweł Kapsa was the best player of Lechia. Slask had the considerable majority, he created many really good situations, but Kapsa played phenomenally. Fatally played a defence of Lechia, which is recently in the really weak form. In the attack it was also not too good. Actions of Lechia were too chaotic. Coach Kafarski in the end found in system 4-3-3 place for Kaczmarek, however on left attack Kaczmarek isn't playing so well, how in classical winger position. As a centre attacker will play today Tomek Dawidowski, who admittely is playing recently well, but for him often happen poor matches. After his right side will appear Lukjanovs, who is in the weak form. I don't know what coach Kafarski can see in the Latvian, because in my opinion he is weak player. Lukjanovsi is sorting dynamics. Latvian often falls down and he is losing the ball. He is making much noise, but little from this benefit for the team. Fans, in case of the possible defeat, certainly won't be bad to footballers, since fans of both teams live for years in the great friendship :D PERSONNEL SITUATION Wisla will play today in the strongest composition, and in addition to team arec coming back Ba and Malecki, which could not play in the wednesday's match with Lechia. Ba is one from best, if not the best player Wisla in this round. In the match with Jagiellonia he played phenomenally. Małecki is one of the best players of Wisla. Recently Malecki is in the very good form and today with Paweł Brożek he will form the great duet in the attack. A return of these players is a great reinforcement for Wisla and Lechia will have the very hard task today. Lechia will play today in the strongest composition. SUMMARY Wisla footballers will play today on 100%, or else they will want to compensate fans for poor results in the last matches. Apart from that today a coach of Wisla-Henryk Kasperczam will rank the league debut and certainly appropriately will call up footballers. Wisla in this round is playing well, but she is lacking the effectiveness. Lechia is playing with system 4-3-3, without wing, what in my opinion is a big mistake of coach Kafarski. Lechia in this round is playing very poorly, but she is very lucky. Footballers from Gdańsk in this round not yet lost, but in my opinion today Wisla will break this streak. Both teams met in wednesday in Poland Cup. Match was held in Gdańsk and he closed with the goalless draw. Wisla played in that match much better and she should win. At least Wisla footballers played without two very, very important players and they saved up themselves for the today's match, it they conducted the game and they had the considerable majority. Wisla played very wisely. She long played the ball, what forced Lechia players to running, and in the opportune moment she was able to speed up. How I already wrote Lechia in this match very unnecessarily lost many powers. Wisla saved herself, but she played very wisely. Lechia footnallers often run nonsensically. Today it will certainly be apparently on the court. The freshness will be on the Wisla side. In comparing to the wednesday's match, to composition of Wisla is returned a double of best(at this moment) Wisla footballers-Issa Ba and Patryk Małecki. I think that Wisla from the beginning will attack the rival and she high will win this match.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Zaglebie Lubin-Polonia Warszawa Tipp:Polonia Warszawa(+1)@1,67 and Polonia Warszawa@3,50 Stake:8/10(Polonia Warszawa(+1)) and 3/10(Polonia Warszawa) Bookmaker:Bwin(Polonia Warszawa(+1)) and Bet365(Polonia Warszawa) Starting date:20.03.2010 19:15 Today at 19:15 in Lubin local Zaglebie will be taking Polonia Warszawa. Zaglebie in this round has as many as 7 points, in addition no losing a match. Polonia gathered only 2 points in this round and she is taking the last place in the table, however the team from Warszawa is playing quite well, and judges "are picking up" her points. ZAGLEBIE LUBIN Today's hosts in this round not yet lost, but the style of the game of hosts of the today's match will leave a lot to be desired. Today's hosts are playing poorly, but they are very lucky. Hosts of the today's match walked away a bit from the decreasing zone and if today they win they much will come closer to the maintenance, simultaneously plunging Polonia. However Zaglebie won't have the simple task, becausePolonia recently is playing quite well, and this team has the huge potential. Personally Zaglebie is much weaker than Polonia. In the last railway Zaglebie won on the away with Arka Gdynia 2-0, however today's hosts were very lucky in that match and if Arka will played more effectively she would win this match. Arka reweighed it in this match. Footballers from Gdynia controlled the pace of the match, they conducted the game and they created a lot of goalmouth situations. Arka had realy very much situations, but she lacked the effectiveness. Arka footballers had considerable optical majority, all the time they conducted the game and they attacked for Zaglebie goal. Zaglebie played very poorly. Hosts of the today's match played slowly and schematically. They weren't able to longer stay by the ball... Zaglebie didn't deal with with high pressing of Arka footballers. Fatally acquitted themselves centre midfielders. Arka entirely dominated the centre of midfield in this match. Very poorly played also side defenders, which with ease passed Akra wingers. Apart from that they very rarely joined in offensive actions. Hopelessly acquitted themselves performing roles of wingers Błąd and Ekwueme. Today both they will play in centre of midfield, and on wings will appear Micanski and Hanzel, what is a mistake of Zaglebie coach. Micanski is a typical sniper. Bulgarian is able to superbly stand inside the penalty area and to finish the situation worked out by friends, but on the wing in my opinion he won't advise himself. Hanzel is a playmaker and in my opinion, he won't also advise himself on the wing. Winger must be fast and dynamic. He must have the good dribbling and he must can well cross. Micanski and Hanzel are players of other type. In the match with Arka poorly also acquitted themselves centre defenders which didn't deal with Trytko and Tshibamba. Traore is playing much more poorly than in the previous round. In the attack Zaglebie looks poorly. Zaglebie footballers aren't able to surprise the rival. They often play with long balls. Very effective Micanski provided them with victories, but today he will be playing on the wing. Zaglebie coach-Bajor is leading the team on conditional licence from PZPN. Bajor is a very poor coach, without character... So far the team is very lucky and everything is negotiating well, but how the team won't mean then the coach will have lots of trouble. POLONIA WARSZAWA Polonia is very strong like to Polish conditions team. Polonia footballers have composition to the first four of Ekstraklasa, but in the autumn round they played fatally and therefore now they must fight over the maintenance. Polonia started the spring round poorly-only 2 points in 3 matches, however footballers from Warszawa are playing very well, but they are lacking the effectiveness. I will also add that in current matches of the spring round Polonia very often is hurt by judges. Personally Polonia is far more better team than Zaglebie. Eccentric chairman Wojciechowski, who is famous for fast slowing down of coaches, confirmed that he trusted coach Bakero and won't dismiss him until the end of the season. However the situation of Polonia is very heavily and if Polonia footballers don't score a point in the today's match, then it will be very hard for them. Polonia will play today for the victory and in my opinion today's guests will achieve this purpose. Since when coach Bakero came to the team everything changed in Polonia for better. Footballers started competing on a pitch, the style of the game of the team is far more better. Poloniad is playing fastly, combinative. Great are functioning wings, side defenders very often join in offensive actions. In the last railway Polonia drew at home with Ruch Chorzów 1-1, however Polonia footballers had the considerable majority in this match and they should win it. However disappointed the effectiveness. Polonia once again has played great in the defence. Footballers of Ruch could not find a remedy for great had at her disposal defence of Polonia. Game of this formation really can impress. Superbly looked outflanking actions. Gancarczyk and above all Mierzejewski are playing superbly. Their fast rallyes are sides of the court are very strong point of Polonia Warszawa. Great funcioned a centre of midfield. Polonia played fastly and offensivaly. Polonia footballers were able to long stay by the ball and to surprise the rival with very fast exchange of the ball. Polonia played very wisely... In the phenomennal form is righteous defender of Polonia-Mynar, who in the match with Ruch played great. Mynar phenomenally is fulfilling defensive tasks and he often joins in offensive actions. Very well also is acquitting himself left defender-Brzyski. In the today's match in centre of defence will play Dziewicki and Jodłowiec, who is coming back to his position. In the previous match, because of absence ofTrałka, Jodłowiec played on position defensive midfielder, however he acquitted himself not too good. In the centre of defence, with Dziewicki they are creating the very good duet of centre defenders. In centre of midfield will play today Trałka, Piątek and Andreu, who from the match to the match is playing better and better. In the match with Ruch he showed a few beautiful cross-court passes. Andreu see very much on the court and he is able to well end the actions of the rival. In attack will play a young attackeg-Gołębiewski, who is in good form. Gołębiewski is very active and he is inconveniencing defenders of rivals quite a lot. Gołębiewski is fast and dynamic, he has the fairly good dribbling and he is able to serve the friend from the team with good passes. In the entrance will appear one of the best goalkeepers of Ekstraklasy-Przyrowski, who in the last match showed that earlier slip-ups had been only an accident at work. PERSONNEL SITUATION Zaglebie will play today without two very important competitors. Won't play Pawłowski, who didn't play already in the last meeting. He is definitely best footballer and without him Inhabitants of Lubin are playing much worse. In two first matches of the spring round Zaglebie played quite quite well. From the moment of Pawlowski injury the team is playing much worse. Pawłowski carried out the game of the entire team. This footballer was able individually to settle fates of the match to the benefit of his team. Pawłowski is a very fast and dynamic winger. Pawłowski has the outstanding dribbling and he is able to great cross. His lack is very perceptible for hosts of the today's match. Today's hosts will play also without very important defensive midfielders-Mateusz Bartczak, who in this round acquitted himself very well, and in the match with Arka he played great. Today into his place will stay moved Ekwueme, who is in the very weak predisposition. In the match with Arak he ranked quite a lot of losses which could end with goal. He played very unsteadily and he ranked the plenty of missed passes. They are very much substantial losses for Zaglebie. Polonia will play today in the strongest composition, and in addition important centre midfielder-Trałka is coming back to the team. SUMMARY Polonia is in the far more better form. Polonia footballers will play today maximum called up. The defeat in the today's match can indicate the fall from the league... To centre of defence he is coming back Jodłowiec, who week ago replaced in the centre of midfield Trałka and he did not too good. Today Trałka will already be able to appear and there is considerable reinforcement for Polonia. Polonia is playing recently really well. In the phenomenal form is defence line of Polonia. Superbly are acquitting themselves wings, and at the front will playi quite well had at his disposal Gołębiewski. Zagłębie is in poor form. In the match with Arka Inhabitants of Lubin were very lucky. From the moment of Pawłowski injury the team is playing much worse. Today additionally important defensive midfielder-Bartczak will not be able to play. Coach of Zeglebie still is leading the team under the conditional licence. Coach Bajor is in my opinion a very poor coach. He is lacking character and when the team doesn't have so much happiness trouble will begin. In this match wings can be a key to the victory for Polonia. Mierzejewski and Gancarczyk are in the great form. Both are very fast and dynamic. They are able to play "1 on 1" and side defenders of Zaglebie will have the hard task today. All the more so because Costa and Grzegorz Bartczak aren't playing so well, like in the previous round. A centre of midfield can be a key to the victory also. Polonia has the three of very reliable players there. Trałka, Piątek and Andreu are certainly better players than Ekwueme, Błąd and Dinis. Ekwueme how, I already wrote it is totally without the form, besides recently he played on the wing. Nigerian in the last match ranked the plenty of losses. Błąd is a nominal winger and I am doubting that he advises himself fields inside. Dinis recently played very little. In the match with Arka he went up to the court in 88 minute. It is very weak player, but because of Bartczak injury he must play today in basic composition. As can be seen centre of midfield of Polonia is looking much more curiously. If Polonia footballers dominate this zone of the court it for the victory will be much easier for them. I think that tPolonia will win this match.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Polonia Warszawa 100% morons. Good first half, never looked like loosing the game, just after the break with even one man more on pitch and lost 0-2. What a joke! And I expected them to climb in the table but without forwards You just can not win games.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Being Piast fan myself it is sad to see us not winning round after round, thing is that those results are not undeserved. We tend to make so many stupid mistakes. Kwapisz between the posts, never liked him and never will I think. The quality to stay in league indeed seems to be in this team, I like the midfield, like Olszar and Paluchowski upfront, but still something is not working. Mental problem, it has to be it as I see no other explanation. Kowalski and Olszar are out for Piast. Imo Gamla as cb can do very well, and this fat and slow Kowalski is overrated. Olszar is not scoring lately but he does not have to many chances at all, defnitely number 1 forward in Piast and a miss. Hope though Poluchowski will have a chance to punch Polonia. In general seeing both teams playing, I see Polonia as clearly better one, much better passing and faster actions. We lack this as hell, and today it depends a lot how Polonia treats this game. If they take it easy being safe and might want to help a neighbour in need that yup we shoul win it. If they take it 100% seriously Piast's win aint so sure. About Polonia on road, well this games are still being played in Wodzislaw, despite Piast playing there already 2nd season, it is far from home ground. Still I believe we can win it, either win or loose, do not think draw would happen so if I was to pick a team, Piast would it be. I would go for straight home win but small stakes. Piast Gliwice @2.67 at Pinnacle

Re: Poland 19-21 March Yes good weekend it was. About the cup games on Tuesday will try to be there to write some words but personally no like for any of those two. Legia is in pathetic form, mega crisis and Ruch is having outstanding season. This line -3/4 would be maybe ok to give Legia a shot if both were same form. Now, backing Legia is like a suicide. About Wisla-Lechia, at weekend I saw Lechia playing with weeker team against Wisla, imo they care about cup more and here with stronger side will try to do a surprise. Before Wisla had scored first goal, Lechia played well and I would not rule them out. Wisla won 3-0 but result was to harsh. Have not seen team news yet, so just dry facts.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Two top teams of the cup after today, no surprise for me personally. Legia as I wrote is playing poorly these days, a better 2nd half but it was not enough even against not full Ruch. Wisla fielded very weakened team already on start giving up the cup, that was actually a surprise. After 10min was 2-0 for Lechi and fans already yelled they want old coach back. The beauty of the cup. Tomorrow again two games and again no idea what team will use what players.

Re: Poland 19-21 March Lousy games in Cup today, no need to get involced. Jaga not sure if they put best team, Korona will pust good one to hold the first leg 3-1 lead. Pogon after 3-0 win on road will just put a mixed team only to hold the lead. Zaglebie cares about the league and not sure if they even bother to play well in Szczecin. To many doubts.