Cheltenham - Tuesday 16th March 2010

Cheltenham - Day 1 - Tuesday 16th I know there is the Cheltenham section that everyone is posting in but there is likely to be tips going up in this section too? 2.05 Cheltenham Captain Cee Bee - of the Irish runners he looks the strongest contender on form showed so far. Somersby and Sports Line are big dangers IMO but CCB looked a class act when powering home last time out, we know he loves the hill, and his lengthy absence off the track counteracts his age, which the stats men will tell you means he cannot win. High class hurdlers do well in this. 7/2 Bet 365 taken. 2.40 Cheltenham I originally backed Our Vic for this but he is a NR and the stake was returned so Im on Razor Royale instead. LTO winning form is important at the festival as highlighted by Bill and Bowles in the other section and this one impressed me when winning at the track earlier in season. Won last time in RP Chase and although jumping isnt great, looks a big price. 16/1 SJ. 3.20 Cheltenham This looks the race of the festival and waiting for this more than the GC probably. So many in with a chance, but Celestial Halo looks a big price, and Nicholls is adept at bringing his horses back to form when it matters. Close second in the race last season and form of his reappearance win showed he retains ability. 14/1 Lads. 4.40 Cheltenham With Quevega off the track for so long, and flopped when last on it, the price looks short and Voler la Vedette looked the better bet at 9/4 given her beating of Go Native. Would be firm fav if from a bigger yard IMO. 9/4 Blue Sq.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.