** Poker Diary Weekdays 15th - 19th March **

avongirl

Re: ** Poker Diary Weekdays 15th - 19th March ** Appears to be a Cheltenham related tourney on Betfair on Monday at the same time as our league game. Free bets for the top10 as added value. Can't find any info about it on the site but guessing there'll be one for the next 4 evenings. There are probably similar ones running on all the poker sites which are also bookmakers, so keep an eye out. :ok

Re: ** Poker Diary Weekdays 15th - 19th March **

Appears to be a Cheltenham related tourney on Betfair on Monday at the same time as our league game. Free bets for the top10 as added value. Can't find any info about it on the site but guessing there'll be one for the next 4 evenings. There are probably similar ones running on all the poker sites which are also bookmakers, so keep an eye out. :ok
It's the biggest gambling week of the year in the UK as the Horse Racing world descends on Cheltenham. To mark the occasion we're giving away over $1,000 in free racing bets over the course of Cheltenham week via nightly $5 MTTs. Each night from Monday 15th March to Thursday 18th March play in our special Cheltenham tourneys listed below and win free racing bets depending on your finishing position. Free Bets The top 10 players from each tourney will win free racing bets for the following amounts: Cheltenham Special Tourney Schedule
  • 8pm Monday 15th March - Champion Hurdle Special
  • 8pm Tuesday 16th March - Champion Chase Special
  • 8pm Wednesday 17th March - World Hurdle Special
  • 8pm Thursday 18th March - Gold Cup Special

Terms and Conditions:

• All players are eligible to enter as many Cheltenham Special tourneys as they please.
  • In each tourney the prizepool shall be paid out as normal and the free racing bets shall be credited on top of any winnings.
  • Free racing bets to be credited to players poker accounts before noon the following day.
  • Free bets can be used on any racing markets.
  • Betfair Poker reserve the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time. By entering this promotion you agree to be bound by the above terms and Betfair Poker's Standard Terms Applicable to Promotions, Competitions, Tournaments and Events.
  • Betfair Poker Standard Terms & Conditions apply

Re: ** Poker Diary Weekdays 15th - 19th March ** Just to let you know tonight's VIP game on Cake is in the lobby for a 19:00 start (normally 20:00 I think?). I won't be playing because of the Chelsea game but I've reg'd anyway cos I need all the points I can get. :lol

Re: ** Poker Diary Weekdays 15th - 19th March **

Just to let you know tonight's VIP game on Cake is in the lobby for a 19:00 start (normally 20:00 I think?). I won't be playing because of the Chelsea game but I've reg'd anyway cos I need all the points I can get.
Could you post up the result for me for BPP please (or someone who is actually playing it :lol)