Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03

Soo, the Norwegian leagues start a new season this week-end, and this thread will have its focus on the top division, Tippeligaen. So, how many of you bet on this league? Any foreigners who do? You see, I don't have the capacity to write a full league preview like zico for Bundes, but I do have access to the writings of Lars Tjærnås, imo the countries greatest football analytic. He's written a preview of each team, strengths, weaknesses and predicted result in the final table. Would people be interested in this? If so, I'll gladly translate it for you all :) He's currently doing a count-down by going through the table from bottom to top, and is now at Number 6. His table so far is like so; 6. Vålerenga 7. Brann 8. Lillestrøm 9. Tromsø 10. Aalesund 11. Start 12. Hønefoss 13. Strømsgodset 14. Sandefjord 15. Haugesund 16. Kongsvinger He'll undoubtedly have Rosenborg up top, clear favorites among all. As for winner odds,

chart_off.gifRosenborg BK2
chart_off.gifStabæk6
chart_off.gifMolde8
chart_off.gifViking FK15
chart_off.gifVÃ¥lerenga17
chart_off.gifBrann17
chart_off.gifLillestrøm SK26
chart_off.gifOdd Grenland34
chart_off.gifTromsø41
chart_off.gifStart67
chart_off.gifAalesunds FK101
chart_off.gifSandefjord Fotball151
chart_off.gifStrømsgodset201
chart_off.gifHaugesund251
chart_off.gifHønefoss BK251
chart_off.gifKongsvinger IL501 [url=http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/norway/norwegian-eliteserien/winner/#]
I'll probably be taking Rosenborg to win at evens. KIL will definately relegate, imo.

Re: Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03 Hei Jenspm, I would very much appreciate if you provide with this stuff, you could also just drop a link and we'll read with translators :ok:cheers

Re: Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03 I think Start will surprise a lot of people this season. Their squad is young and talented, and reminds me a bit of the time Nordlie managed them in ways. Very spirited as a team with individual skill in abundance. I think there's a little bit of value in evens for Rosenborg, but not much. Unibet have Start to finish above Tromsø at 2.25. There's definitely some value there.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03

Any reasoning why you think that Diemti?;)
Dunno I just respect those two and I think one of them will manage to stay... Especially Haugesund plays attacking football and won't lose easily...

Re: Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03 Hmm, I can see one of them keeping their place, sure, but Strømsgodset? I reckon they'll stay. There's a whole lot of talent in that young squad, and they recently beat Viking as well.. A team for the future, I'm sure of that, and they've gotten a nice start to the season as well.

• 1 month later...

Re: Norway: Tippeligaen 2010 - winners, relegators, pre-season chat - starts 13/03 After 9 matches... Honefoss havent been delivering and they only have 4 points, along wiht Sandefjord. Kongsvinger has also been really poor, only collecting 5 points. I must admit that I have been fairly wrong about Stromgodset, who have been performing really well, but, on the other hand, Haugesund are also good to have great hopes of avoiding relegation, or even getting a top-8 spot, as I expected. Let's see.