** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wolverhampton - Wed 10th March

Re: Wolverhampton - Wed 10th March KLADESTAR 8.00 Wolverhampton. 0.5 points each way. Ran poorly last time, but I think he bounced. Ran well the time before that, which cam after quite a long break, so with me being a fan of horses having their 3rd run back from a break, then I think we could see him make light of his massive odds. The trip and surface wouldn't be a concern and he's been dropped to a mark of 58.

Re: Wolverhampton - Wed 10th March

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event Wolverhampton 21:00
Selection NINTH HOUSE (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 10/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price VCBet @ 15.00 (Back)
Reasoning Wolverhampton 21:00 NINTH HOUSE Trainer Mrs R A Carr won a Class 3 event here earlier. Her form at the track is very respectable the last 10 runs. It forms at 3536225631 - 1 win and 5 in total placed. NINTH HOUSE is her last runner tonight. The most experienced horse in the field with 7 career wins at the course. 10 time AW winner and 3 from 15 at this distance. Jockey Silvestre De Sousa is booked - 12212291 is their form since June 2009.
Close Window
Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Selection BY COMMAND (Insurebet 2 places)
Strength 10/10
Date 10/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.38 (Back)
Reasoning Wolverhampton 21:00 BY COMMAND On a good run since joining current yard of K A Ryan. Three runs for a 6TH, 1ST, and 2ND are his efforts. This will be the first time with stable jockey N Callan on board. I expect that will enable him to further progress for the yard. The trainer and jockey partnership won here earlier, one more to go. Insurbet 2 Places at 11-8 Bet365.
Close Window
Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Selection ELLA WOODCOCK (To Be Placed)
Strength 10/10
Date 10/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Wolverhampton 21:00 ELLA WOODCOCK C&D winner twice from his last 5 runs here. Latest being on his penultimate run beating the two joint favorites. Stepped up a Class next time but only finished 3RD of 7. This drop back to a Class 5 looks feasable with opponents much weaker than lto. To Be Placed at 1-1.
Close Window