Poker sites

eefman

Re: Poker sites I suggest you try "rush" poker on Full Tilt, every time you get pkt aces make a standard raise every one folds and you pick up the blinds. Its taken me 10 years and a billion hands online to work out why I have my aces cracked more often than I crack others aces. You raise you get 2 or 3 callers. You are therefore 2 or 3 times more likely to get your aces cracked than you are to crack aces. Simple or what:eyes Who invented the new smilie and what is it for is a more interesting topic for discussion:cash

Re: Poker sites

Hey guys and gals. I'm sick to the back teeth of bent deals on PKR & Poker Stars. Just wondered what sites other PL forummers use. Are their any that don't reward noobs calling duces against aces with 4 of a kind etc :wall Thanks Eef Man
Most sites use a similar random number generator' date=' cant see one site having lower swings than another. Don't think ant site has a monopoly on horrific beats.[/quote'] :welcome to PL both!

Re: Poker sites

I suggest you try "rush" poker on Full Tilt, every time you get pkt aces make a standard raise every one folds and you pick up the blinds. Its taken me 10 years and a billion hands online to work out why I have my aces cracked more often than I crack others aces. You raise you get 2 or 3 callers. You are therefore 2 or 3 times more likely to get your aces cracked than you are to crack aces. Simple or what:eyes Who invented the new smilie and what is it for is a more interesting topic for discussion:cash
For Washy when he wins his big one!