PKR Small Stakes Championship

chris34

Not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed not many PKR tournaments get posted on here not sure why? But this looks fairly sweet for newbies like myself; After the success of last year’s event – the Small Stakes Championship (SSC) returns to PKR for another 12 days of exciting and accessible poker action starting February 24. With buy-ins starting at just $0.50 the SSC is the perfect opportunity to experience the excitement of real money tournament poker for the first time - or try your hand at a format you haven't played before. From Hold’em to Omaha, Terminators to Deep Stacks, the SSC has it all on friendly tables where you can hone your skills and play for some very cool prizes. SSC $2,000 freeroll! Play four events or more and you get a seat in the $2,000 SSC freeroll on Sunday, 14 March at 16:00 GMT. You get 250 chips for every SSC event you enter, so the more you play, the better your chances of winning. Schedule Event Date Time Buy-in SSC #1 $2K GTD NLH (6 seater) Wed, 24 February 19:30 $3.00 SSC #2 $1K GTD Pot Limit Omaha Thu, 25 February 19:30 $2.00 SSC #3 $1.5K GTD Terminator Fri, 26 February 19:30 $2.00 SSC #4 $2K GTD Deep Stack Sat, 27 February 19:30 $3.00 SSC #5 $2K GTD Ante Special Sun, 28 February 19:30 $3.00 SSC #6 $500 GTD Omaha Hi/Lo Mon, 1 March 19:30 $1.00 SSC #7 $1.5K GTD Rebuy Tue, 2 March 19:30 $0.50 SSC #8 $1.2K GTD Double Chance Wed, 3 March 19:30 $3.00 SSC #9 $2K GTD Bounty Thu, 4 March 19:30 $3.00 SSC #10 $1.5K GTD Deep & Steep Fri, 5 March 19:30 $2.00 SSC #11 $1K GTD Rebuy (6 seater) Sat, 6 March 19:30 $1.00 SSC #12 $5K GTD NLH Main Event Sun, 7 March 19:30 $3.00 SSC $2K GTD Freeroll Sun, 14 March 16:00 Free!

Re: PKR Small Stakes Championship :ok cheers Chris, added to diary. PKR is pretty heavy on the computer resources so I think that puts off a lot of us from playing, especially if multi-tabling. Those that do play there obviously don't post up about tournaments (or maybe there aren't many decent value games).

Re: PKR Small Stakes Championship Yes, I think the main problem with PKR is multitabling - I dont think many PLrs play only 1 table at a time (or even, of the tournament players, one site at a time) - PKR cant be effectively multi tabled, or used with other sites (and no HUD support either, though that looks imminent from HEM I think)

• 2 weeks later...