The Double D method - correct score dutching

aatoo

Hi folks, pretty new to the forum. Going to give a brief explanation of the system i use and then start posting my bets/prediction/results etc... from tomorrow. Ok so the Double D method DRAW and Dutching :eyes Requirements Home team must be favs with betfair 1-3-1-9 Also i have other methods, form, recent goals etc... The draw must be over 4.0 to back. Back the draw, this is your insurance. Dutch correct scores 1-0 2-0 2-1 3-0 3-1 3-2 If you feel theres not going to be many goals you can leave out 3-2 and maybe even 3-1 This can return a profit if the home teams wins or there is a draw. il go through some maths if people are interested etc...

Re: The Double D method - correct score dutching thanx for the welcome ok quick couple of predictions for today with very small stakes as i am still in the process of tweaking this system. Rotherham v Torquay back draw £2 @ 4.2 = +£6.60 backed correct scores as above £5.50 @ each result will make £5.01 profit So if its a draw £6.60- £5.50 =£1 Rotherham win £5.01 - £2 = £3.01 Now this looks small fish i know but once scaled up could be a nice little earner

Re: The Double D method - correct score dutching

thanx for the welcome ok quick couple of predictions for today with very small stakes as i am still in the process of tweaking this system. Rotherham v Torquay back draw £2 @ 4.2 = +£6.60 backed correct scores as above £5.50 @ each result will make £5.01 profit So if its a draw £6.60- £5.50 =£1 Rotherham win £5.01 - £2 = £3.01 Now this looks small fish i know but once scaled up could be a nice little earner
When Torquay win or Rotherham score more than three goals you lose £7.5. The profit this system returns is dependent on percentage of times these events occur.

Re: The Double D method - correct score dutching well backtesting this i found a very small % of times the away team won. Also i have other criteria to go for teams who do not often score more than 3 goals i have the same bets as above on Genk v Lokeren Fortuna Dusseldorf v Rot-Weiss Ahlen So il post a profit/loss later on tonight