** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

South Africa ABSA Premier League 17th February

Wednesday 17 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAmaZulu v Free State Stars FC (17:30 GMT) 2.45 2.9 3.5 103.87 %
maximize.gifMamelodi Sundowns v Moroka Swallows (17:30 GMT) 1.5 4.33 8.5 101.51 %
maximize.gifMaritzburg United v Orlando Pirates (17:30 GMT) 4.2 3 2 107.14 %
maximize.gifPlatinum Stars v Supersport United (17:30 GMT) 5 3.4 1.75 106.55 %
maximize.gifBidvest Wits v Engen Santos (18:00 GMT) 3 2.9 2.62 105.91 %
maximize.gifKaizer Chiefs v Mpumalanga Black Aces (18:30 GMT) 1.4 4.33 8.5 106.27 %

Re: South Africa ABSA Premier League 17th February Mamelodi Sundowns v Moroka Swallows UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.57 - BET365. Another one where the odds are a bit on the short side, but I'm willing to take them here. Sundowns have the second best defensive record at home from the entire league with seven conceded in thirteen fixtures. They currently sit third, a whole ten points away from their opponents today. An incredible 70% of Sundowns games this season have gone under 2.5 goals, with their last six home fixtures all going under 2.5. Moroka Swallows have gone under 2.5 in their last four away fixtures. The straight win is 1.44, and I fully expect the home side to win, but I don't expect it to be more than one or two goals to nil.

Re: South Africa ABSA Premier League 17th February AmaZulu v Free State Stars FC DRAW @ 2.9 - BET365. AmaZulu v Free State Stars FC UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.53 - Sportingbet. This is a relegation contest, and both sides are level on thirty points. Six points away from a relegation place. I prefer to side with few goals in these contests, as I have intimated many many times on PL. Free State Stars have drawn an incredible nine times away from home this season, out of thirteen away fixtures. Their last three away fixtures have resulted in one win, and two losses, so I think it might be time to collect a draw after such a long period without one. Based on their away form, Free State Stars are actually a mid table side, and they have conceded the least of all their rivals at the bottom of the league, away from home. Amazulu are the joint third worst scorers at home in this league. I fancy a tight, scrappy, relegation tussle.

Re: South Africa ABSA Premier League 17th February Platinum Stars v Supersport United @ 1.75 - Expekt. Supersport are top of the league, with two games remaining, (including this one) and only two points in front of second placed Mamelodi Sundowns. Supersport have the best defensive record away from home in the league, and the joint best offensive record away from home in the league. They have only lost once away from home all season. Silver Stars, or Platinum Stars (BET365 and odds comparison have them listed as different sides) have the joint third worst offensive record in the league at home, whilst they have an average defensive record at home, they effectively have nothing to play for, so I fancy Supersport to continue their impressive form, and move toward the title. Also, this bet is listed much lower with quite a few firms, so 1.75 is pretty good in my mind.

Re: South Africa ABSA Premier League 17th February Sundowns versue Moroka Swallows was suspended at 0-2. Probably a good thing as the side that had conceded so few goals was losing :lol Amazulu V Free State Stars ended 1-0, so the unders came in. Supersport United won 1-0. Bet won :D