BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010)

avongirl

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010) Challenges Gold = 50pts Silver = 25pts Bronze = 10pts You may only claim one medal for each challenge! (but you may upgrade to a higher one) Challenges #6, #7 & #8 may be in cash, STT or MTT. #1 Snowboard G: Win a Hold'em MTT (any variety)(BPP Tournaments are excluded) S: Cash in a Hold'em MTT (any variety)(BPP Tournaments are excluded) B: Play in a LIMIT Hold'em MTT (To claim Gold it must be an outright win. If there is more than one winner I'm counting it as a cash only therefore Silver.) #2 Bobsleigh G: Win an Omaha MTT S: Cash in an Omaha MTT B: Play in an Omaha MTT (May be PLO, PLO8 or mixed PLHE/PLO) #3 Biathlon G: Win a Mixed Game MTT S: Cash in a Mixed Game MTT B: Play in a Mixed Game MTT (Anything from HOSE to 8-game) #4 Skiing G: Win a Stud, Draw, Razz, Badugi etc MTT S: Cash in a Stud, Draw, Razz, Badugi etc MTT B: Play in a Stud, Draw, Razz, Badugi etc MTT (Anything that's not Hold'em or Omaha based) #5 Ski Jump G: Knock out another PL'er in an MTT (excluding the PL Betfair League) S: Be knocked out by another PL'er in an MTT (excluding the PL Betfair League) B: Be first out in any MTT #6 Ice Hockey G: Crack someone's pocket Aces S: Have your pocket Aces cracked B: Win a hand with pocket Aces (Hands must be shown) #7 Figure Skating G: Crack someone's pocket 72o S: Have your pocket 72o cracked B: Win a hand with pocket 72o (Hands must be shown) #8 Curling G: Win a hand when making a button steal with 5-high or worse S: Lose a hand at showdown making a button steal with 5-high or worse B: Win a hand against a button steal

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010)

You need to post a screenshot in the thread in Challenges Forum to claim your points.
What about in PL games, with numerous witnesses? eg. last night I managed to cling on and crack Fonzie's 72o, but wasn't aware I should be taking a screen print.

What about in PL games, with numerous witnesses? eg. last night I managed to cling on and crack Fonzie's 72o, but wasn't aware I should be taking a screen print.
Yeah......you damn fish. Fancy calling my push with pocket 9s...:tongue2

Always a question. :eyes OK as long as someone can confirm it for you (although last night doesn't count of course). It can count as a claim for both of you. :ok
Well that's no good, that was the only reason I asked :lol I will know in future to take screen prints. This was a 'one time only retrospective' request.

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010) I assume it's as before,only 1 medal counts rather than not being able to upgrade:unsure

Do you mean that if I claim' date=' say, a bronze medal in a challenge, then I can't later upgrade it to a silver or gold?[/quote']

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010) Teaulc squeezes into the lead with a couple of new tourney scores and more challenge medals. :clap The challenges are starting to make a difference now so don't miss out on your chance to get extra points. Reminder, you need to post your claims here. (I've seen a few eligible screenshots in Winnings, but you need to claim the points in the Challenge thread.):ok Are we going to induct a new BPP this month (current top 3 would all be first-timers I believe)? 2 more tournaments and 4 days to go....

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010) It looks like the final BPP tournament (InterPoker VIP league) did not run properly last night due to the Boss system problems. No-one has posted up the result for me, but I assume it wasn't a true game anyway even if it did run to conclusion, so I'm going to rule it void game for BPP. Final BPP table coming shortly. :ok

Re: BPP Winter Olympic Challenge (Feb 2010) Congratulations to teaulc, our February BPP. First time winner I believe, well done. :clap :cheers A close run battle this month with Chapman and pistonbroke, who both looked likely winners at one point. :clap:clap