** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb

Banfield - Lanus What a disappointment! I'm talking about Lanus of course, who does a poor tournament for second season in a row. In the very first match this season, Lanus overcome a 0-2 in the first half to win 3-2 at the end against Huracan, but conceding 2 goals from El Globo is sth you can't take lightly. On Day 2 they've lost without resistance in “Bombonera”, conceding 3 goals this time (from a strong attack line – it's true). Then, on Saturday, the reserves played and lost again 3-6, as to allow the first team to concede 2 more at home from a Paraguanian team for Copa Libertadores. At least 2 in every match, not exactly a record to be proud for.. Banfield: Ok, Banfield have lost S. Silva, and they have a hard time scoring indeed, but they are a solid team, as always was. A late 0-1 at River's field on Day 1 it's exactly what I have on my mind as Banfield's image. Game on Day 2 was postponed due to heavy rain, and then on Day 3 lost away from Chaca with an unexpected home team's come back (2-1 from behind). Yesterday (Wednesday) a red card for Morelia helped Banfield to win their first game in Libertadores (2-1). Hosting Lanus at home today, win is sth they can do in this "classico". But, as Lanus can score 1 goal once more, the 2 goals for Banfield is still a question this season, and I choose Money back in Draw.

Re: Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb Independiente - Estudiantes Independiente with no major injury worries and will field a strong squad in this top clash match! Estudiantes will according to news field reserves as they play Copa Libertadores away match on the 18th, only striker Leandro González may be given a run again but all others a new! Very tempting to go straight hw @ around 2,20 as Independiente under these circumstances should be to much for Estu reserves, however seen a few times that reserves might overperform and also comes down to how much your willing to stake on this one! Independiente -0,25 @ 1,80

Re: Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb

Sport Football (S.America)
Event Independiente - Estudiantes
Selection Independiente 0, -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning For me home team have very good chance to take three points in this match - option is very safe, but odds look good. Independiente is typicall home team, have great support who give fire for players. In this year play only one match at home against Tucuman and won 3-1 (Silvera score 3 goals, play today). Hosts in this season thinking about good position - must win this match. Estudiantes is home team, on away not play good - in this year play one match and lost 3-1 against Gimnasia LP. Estudiantes today thinking about away match in Copa Libertadores in Peru.. Coach rest many key players and give chance for young, unexperience players. Guests today without - Desabato, Re, Rodrigez, Benitez, Cellay, Veron and the best striker Boselli. For me Estudiantes have big chance to win this match!

Re: Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb Sport Football (S.America) Event Colon SF vs River Plate Selection Colon SF Strength 10/10 Date 15/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.40 (Back) Reasoning Colon Santa Fe played well so far,in first 3 stages obtaining 1 win and 2 draws.The other side,those in River Plate have so far 1 draw,1 win and 1 defeat.The hosts won first home match in this season,2-1 with Racing Club,while River won and them away first match here,3-2 with Chacarita,but they was really lucky in this meeting.Those in Colon announced that the objective for team is winning the championship.I guess River have and this season a fairly inexperienced team,so I expect tonight the hosts to win this match.

Re: Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb Anyone have any thoughts on the San Lorenzo , Sarsfield match? To me Sarsfield at 7/4 looks a decent price after what looks a good start to the season, all though saying that i really dont no much about the league any info would be appreciated.

Re: Argentina Clausura 13-14 Feb

maybe you should just call it a day mate' date=' lots of good games coming up in midweek so no need to push it![/quote'] im still £300 down for the weeknd if u gt any tips, let me know bud, nt a keen follower of south america bt u can gt sum really good odds with the ryt team loll