** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A-League 2/12-2/14

Friday 12 February Wellington Phoenix vs Central Coast Mariners Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United Saturday 13 February Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar North Queensland Fury vs Gold Coast United Sunday 14 February Sydney FC vs Melbourne Victory What are yall thinking for the games this weekend, got two coming up in a few hours.

Re: Australian A-League 2/12-2/14 Wellington @ 1.77 for me toinight. Think it's now 16 or 17 games in a row undefeated at home, they need the three points to be sure of a home semi. Central coast would need a miricle set of results to make to play offs. Their season is pretty much over already and I have serious doubts about their motivation

Re: Australian A-League 2/12-2/14 Wellington -1 (EH) @ 3.35 centrebet Wellington are playing for a home semi final and with their very good home form, know if they win today, then they will be very hard to beat in that game. In the mean time, their recent form is quite good and they will meet a Central Coast side that has several injuries and suspensions. Even though they did beat their rivals Newcastle 3-0 at home, this is their last game of the season, and a trip over to the Tasman will more than likely be a holiday trip where there is a lack of motivation.

Re: Australian A-League 2/12-2/14

Wellington @ 1.77 for me toinight. Think it's now 16 or 17 games in a row undefeated at home, they need the three points to be sure of a home semi.
I can't believe that I was too late this morning to bet on it... :wall Although I could get only 1.65 @ Expekt, but ATM it seems like a steady match for home team with an early lead...

Wellington @ 1.77 for me toinight. Think it's now 16 or 17 games in a row undefeated at home, they need the three points to be sure of a home semi. Central coast would need a miricle set of results to make to play offs. Their season is pretty much over already and I have serious doubts about their motivation
Wellington -1 (EH) @ 3.35 centrebet Wellington are playing for a home semi final and with their very good home form, know if they win today, then they will be very hard to beat in that game. In the mean time, their recent form is quite good and they will meet a Central Coast side that has several injuries and suspensions. Even though they did beat their rivals Newcastle 3-0 at home, this is their last game of the season, and a trip over to the Tasman will more than likely be a holiday trip where there is a lack of motivation.
3-0 up with 9 mins to go. Good start to the weekend for us Mr blackcrow

Not looking good at all. :sad Newcastle one down and still not playing anything.
Huh, bad start... But I feel that Adelaide ARE the worst, they might fail to hold on to their lead... Is there any value in Newcastle +1 @ 2.10 for a live bet? :unsure

Re: Australian A-League 2/12-2/14 Perth -1.5 @ 3.35 bet365 With Wellington securing 4th spot and a home semi final, then Perth are likely to be seen as taking it easy for this game, but doubtful that they will do so. Teams know that mommentum is important going into these sudden death type of games (re:semi finals), so expect them to show intensity and commitment. Cannot help but think that Brisbane will be like Central Coast last night; one more game to finish off the season and then they can relax. See this like last night where Brisbane will go through the motions, and with their main player who drives the midfield, McKay, being out suspended, and some of Perth's players who were out injured last week in the loss to Sydney returning for this game, like the look of Perth winning this, and setting themselves for a good run in the semi finals

Perth -1,5 @ 3,35 bet365 Con Wellington garantire in loco 4 e una casa semi finale, poi Perth sono suscettibili di essere visto come prenderlo facile per questo gioco, ma certo che lo faranno. Le squadre sanno che mommentum è importante entrare in questo tipo di morte improvvisa di giochi (re: le semifinali), quindi aspettiamo che mostrano l'intensità e impegno. Non può fare a meno di pensare che Brisbane sarà come Central Coast la notte scorsa, una partita in più per finire la stagione e poi si può rilassare. Vedere questa notte, come lo scorso Brisbane, dove passerà attraverso i movimenti, e con il loro giocatore principale che guida il centrocampo, McKay, essendo fuori sospesa, e alcuni dei giocatori di Perth, che erano fuori feriti la scorsa settimana la perdita di ritorno a Sydney per questa partita, come lo sguardo di Perth vincere questa, e la fissazione di loro per una buona corsa in semifinali [/ quote] Grazie per le informazioni, ho seguito i vostri consigli! buona fortuna:hope

Re: Australian A-League 2/12-2/14 Sydney @ 2.45 pinnacle Top two teams on the ladder in the last game of the regular season with Melbourne needing only a draw to keep the top spot while Sydney need a win to leap over them. Sydney have won 4 of their last 5 at home and defence is pretty solid, while the midfield is sound and Brosque up front has had a very good year. He will not have to face Muscat who is suspended, so you may see him be more prominent in action around the goal. A further big loss for Melbourne is that Thompson is out up front too, and he, like Brosque, have been the better striekrs in the competition this year. The main danger for Sydney is Hernandez, but believe that McFlynn will be given the man-marking job, while their own creator Corica has announced his retirement after the end of this season, so like the home team to lift to reward his years of service with a win here and top spot of the ladder

Sydney @ 2.45 pinnacle Top two teams on the ladder in the last game of the regular season with Melbourne needing only a draw to keep the top spot while Sydney need a win to leap over them. Sydney have won 4 of their last 5 at home and defence is pretty solid, while the midfield is sound and Brosque up front has had a very good year. He will not have to face Muscat who is suspended, so you may see him be more prominent in action around the goal. A further big loss for Melbourne is that Thompson is out up front too, and he, like Brosque, have been the better striekrs in the competition this year. The main danger for Sydney is Hernandez, but believe that McFlynn will be given the man-marking job, while their own creator Corica has announced his retirement after the end of this season, so like the home team to lift to reward his years of service with a win here and top spot of the ladder
I agree and am on the home side:hope

Good weekend for me and hope others were also able to make some money from it. :cheers On to the semi finals :ok
Thanks for another winner, wow I made some good money this weekend off the Australian games, I even got to watch the one last night as it was on FSC, usually i put in my bet and go to sleep, was a little worried at first b/c Melbourne was all over them but a beautiful first goal by Sydney, thanks again for the picks...:cheers