** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

365 bet challenge! (47 down, 318 to go)

Arkantos

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 365 bet challenge! (42 down, 323 to go) Absolutely :ok If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them in here or just send me a PM when you have enough posts. Minor panic towards the end of this match when Auxerre went 2-1 up with 6 minutes to go, but score remained the same and so bank now stands at £16.12 :ok

Re: 365 bet challenge! (43 down, 322 to go) im wondering whats best way to sort my free bet out - apparently its free 25 if you bet at 2.00 or over and if it loses you get the stake back ie the £25 should i back @ 2.00 then lay at 2.00 and hope it loses - or should i lay at 2.00 and back £12 at the bookies at 2.00 and lock in £12?

Re: 365 bet challenge! (43 down, 322 to go) the deal is you stake upto 25 on an evens or better and if it loses they give you your cash back 24hrs later - it has to be your 1st bet - so im thinking find somthing i would take on at evens - back it £25 then lay it £25. it loses i get my free 25 plus my original 25. worst case i have no funds for 24 hrs coz only putting 25 in to start with

Re: 365 bet challenge! (43 down, 322 to go) 1. This promotion is only valid to new Betfair customers upon registration. 2. To be eligible for the free bet, you must enter the promotion code detailed when registering with Betfair. 3. Only matched† bets on the Exchange or Multiples bets will qualify for this promotion. 4. Qualifying bets must be placed within 21 days of registering your new Betfair account. 5. Only your first bet placed during the promotion period is eligible for this offer. This bet must also be the first settled bet on your account to qualify for the free bet. 6. If the result of your first bet is a loss, your Betfair account will be credited with the free bet up to a value of £25 / €30 within 48 hours of the bet being settled. In the event the first qualifying bet wins there will be no credit to your account. 7. Unmatched or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.

Re: 365 bet challenge! (43 down, 322 to go) im not planning on withdrawing it aldric im planning on using it as a little booster to my meagre bank :lol if they want to take it back its fine - i`ll just say i was trying trading and didnt even known there was a free bet offer